babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Not Happy with Customer Relations Center Answer -Surround Camera-2013 Owners Confirm - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Not Happy with Customer Relations Center Answer -Surround Camera-2013 Owners Confirm (/Thread-Not-Happy-with-Customer-Relations-Center-Answer-Surround-Camera-2013-Owners-Confirm)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Not Happy with Customer Relations Center Answer -Surround Camera-2013 Owners Confirm - scrannel - 12-05-2013 02:39pm

The "rear camera when backing up" came into vogue in the US (and there are advocacy groups out there pushing for all cars to have it) when moms in giant SUVs started backing over their kids and pets. As well as everything else they couldn't see. So, tightly regulated here. Personally I just have a quick look to at the image, then use my mirrors and my brain to back up. However I was pulling into the garage the other day and wanted to get really far forward, so I put on the "sonar" manually and a picture of my car suddenly appeared showing my forward approach. Can't remember if I got an actual camera.