babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Dyanmic vs. Pure - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Orders (/Forum-Orders)
+--- Thread: Dyanmic vs. Pure (/Thread-Dyanmic-vs-Pure)

Pages: 1 2

Dyanmic vs. Pure - Stadt Panzer - 11-04-2013 10:35am

"And it also switches on the red dials - the most important part of the system!! :lol:"

Oh yeah!!!

RE: Dyanmic vs. Pure - scrannel - 11-04-2013 05:17pm

Yeah, Mag suspension is incredible. As has been pointed out, in fact the car runs best in "normal" mode for general road surfaces. It was originally designed (by Delphi & GM BTW) to operate w/o driver input. Google around for MagneRide. But when GM was testing the suspension with Corvettes at Nürburgring, the car lapped faster in "soft" mode.

However... for anyone out there with a bad back (I have the worst), I could drive my Corvette with the mag suspension set in "normal" from LA to San Francisco and never feel stiff. Which I could not do with a the non-mag, stock Corvette suspension. If I put it in "sport mode", however, a forty mile run killed me.

RE: Dyanmic vs. Pure - tccm1123 - 11-04-2013 10:06pm

Well, thanks everyone! All of your comments have helped me decide on the Dynamic! Now I just have to decide on a color and interior...UGGGGHHHH....decisions, decisions, decisions! Smile

RE: Dyanmic vs. Pure - PhilSkill - 11-04-2013 11:22pm

Good choice!