babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Conti Cross Contact uHP Bloody aweful in mud. - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Conti Cross Contact uHP Bloody aweful in mud. (/Thread-Conti-Cross-Contact-uHP-Bloody-aweful-in-mud)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Conti Cross Contact uHP Bloody aweful in mud. - PhilSkill - 18-02-2013 11:48pm

These 19" conti M+S tyres were on the LRE car I drove and we did some amazing things in wet muddy conditions and wet grass, they cant be that bad.

RE: Conti Cross Contact uHP Bloody aweful in mud. - speary - 19-02-2013 09:28am

(18-02-2013 11:48pm)PhilSkill Wrote:  These 19" conti M+S tyres were on the LRE car I drove and we did some amazing things in wet muddy conditions and wet grass, they cant be that bad.

Same here

RE: Conti Cross Contact uHP Bloody aweful in mud. - jorn - 19-02-2013 10:35am

to go offroad, you need 1. vehicle 2. Tyres up to the job (mud-terrain) 3. momentum 4. skills Wink

RE: Conti Cross Contact uHP Bloody aweful in mud. - Easty - 20-02-2013 10:36pm

(19-02-2013 10:35am)jorn Wrote:  to go offroad, you need 1. vehicle 2. Tyres up to the job (mud-terrain) 3. momentum 4. skills Wink

Well I had no.1, Not really sure about the rest.

I do know I've been up that hill in the same mud on my Multistrada and old Scooby and at the moment the Evo with these wellies on is not installing me with adventuring confidence. I'm going to take the AMG up their with It's sporty PS2s on and really take the piss. Smile