babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Alloy wheel cleaner advice style 2 - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Detailing & Car Care (/Forum-Detailing-Car-Care)
+--- Thread: Alloy wheel cleaner advice style 2 (/Thread-Alloy-wheel-cleaner-advice-style-2)

Pages: 1 2

Alloy wheel cleaner advice style 2 - slimtim123 - 23-05-2013 05:58pm

Why not just buy a whole new set of style 2's with delivery mileage tyres on. I think I saw some in the For Sale section ....... Just after I listed them !!!!

RE: Alloy wheel cleaner advice style 2 - IvorRedOne - 24-09-2013 07:29pm

Why waste your money on these wheel woolies? I use a £1 hand mit with bobbles on one side from Asda and my wheels are still as clean as the day I drove the car away from the Dealers. You can use the back of your hand as well as the palm especially on the Style 6 wheels and clean every inch of the wheel. But then if you have hands like shovels then spend a wad on the woolie.

RE: Alloy wheel cleaner advice style 2 - doug - 24-09-2013 09:51pm

(24-09-2013 07:29pm)IvorRedOne Wrote:  Why waste your money on these wheel woolies? I use a £1 hand mit with bobbles on one side from Asda and my wheels are still as clean as the day I drove the car away from the Dealers. You can use the back of your hand as well as the palm especially on the Style 6 wheels and clean every inch of the wheel. But then if you have hands like shovels then spend a wad on the woolie.

How are these bruised knuckles using your wash mitt, trying to clean the in side edge Very Happy
These brushes save me no end of time. I can clean all three surfaces of a wheel in just a couple of minutes

I would say ever wheel brushes are available, but in this case sorry these are the only ones....

RE: Alloy wheel cleaner advice style 2 - PhilSkill - 24-09-2013 10:09pm

+1 Wheel woolies are ace!