babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Vinyl wrap anyone? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Vinyl wrap anyone? (/Thread-Vinyl-wrap-anyone)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Vinyl wrap anyone? - cjfp - 09-01-2013 08:39pm

(09-01-2013 08:31pm)SINGHY Wrote:  Doug thanks for pointing WB in the right direction
WB I've PMd you. I also posted my own pictures of my wrapped car in a thread on here , I think it was sometime in September and the thread is titled Its a wrap!

You sure of thread title ?

http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-My-Orkney-Grey-with-Roof-Side-Vents-Mirrors-and-Waist-rail-wrapped-in-gloss-black

RE: Vinyl wrap anyone? - SINGHY - 09-01-2013 08:46pm

Apologies moderator, yes that's the correct thread. Hadn't realised how good it looks, with all this bleak dreary grim weather we have up north st this time of year you don't get to see cars in all their splendour.

RE: Vinyl wrap anyone? - cjfp - 09-01-2013 08:59pm

No apologies needed

Vinyl wrap anyone? - EpicEvo - 10-01-2013 07:22pm

I have emailed them twice now for quotes but get no reply. Nice fancy site but what's the point if there's no one there... Oh well... They lost a sale from me. Ill go else where

RE: Vinyl wrap anyone? - WB - 10-01-2013 08:27pm

(10-01-2013 07:22pm)EpicEvo Wrote:  I have emailed them twice now for quotes but get no reply. Nice fancy site but what's the point if there's no one there... Oh well... They lost a sale from me. Ill go else where

I called them yesterday with a couple of questions and they were super helpful. I guess some businesses don't yet realise how much we rely on email these days!

RE: Vinyl wrap anyone? - PhilSkill - 10-01-2013 09:20pm

How long before we see this on the road... Shocked

[attachment=3190]

RE: Vinyl wrap anyone? - Evo-king - 10-01-2013 10:43pm

I'm waiting for the Sicilian wrap and darkened lens covers to come onto the market.

RE: Vinyl wrap anyone? - WB - 10-01-2013 11:24pm

(10-01-2013 10:43pm)Evo-king Wrote:  I'm waiting for the Sicilian wrap and darkened lens covers to come onto the market.

Darkened lenses are easily achieved - just google for headlight lens tinting wrap