babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Is anyone going to the Geneva Motor Show - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Is anyone going to the Geneva Motor Show (/Thread-Is-anyone-going-to-the-Geneva-Motor-Show)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Is anyone going to the Geneva Motor Show - Firebird - 06-03-2011 09:53pm

(06-03-2011 11:05am)Blackseries Wrote:  
(05-03-2011 04:51am)Firebird Wrote:  Whilst you are measuring things any chance of measuring the height of the front lower grill.

No problem - I'll clarify exactly what you are after before I go on Thursday / Friday. Internet comms are a bit hit and miss where I staying at the moment.

Thanks, would love to be in your position, simply jump on a train to go have a look. Hopefully I will get to see one in May. LR sent me a pre-invite to a viewing as I have put a deposit down.

Cheers

RE: Is anyone going to the Geneva Motor Show - Blackseries - 06-03-2011 11:12pm

(06-03-2011 09:53pm)Firebird Wrote:  LR sent me a pre-invite to a viewing as I have put a deposit down.

Interestingly since putting my deposit down last August I haven't received a single communication from Land Rover. No mail, email or marketing info ....... absolutely nothing.

RE: Is anyone going to the Geneva Motor Show - Firebird - 07-03-2011 12:41am

(06-03-2011 11:12pm)Blackseries Wrote:  
(06-03-2011 09:53pm)Firebird Wrote:  LR sent me a pre-invite to a viewing as I have put a deposit down.

Interestingly since putting my deposit down last August I haven't received a single communication from Land Rover. No mail, email or marketing info ....... absolutely nothing.

I have been feeding the local dealer with all the information that I have found and also what you guys have provided. In almost every case it is a hell of allot more than LR are providing. Not sure if everyone got this pre-invite. It was sent to me by the MD of the dealer.

RE: Is anyone going to the Geneva Motor Show - Firebird - 07-03-2011 06:06am

(07-03-2011 12:41am)Firebird Wrote:  
(06-03-2011 11:12pm)Blackseries Wrote:  

I have been feeding the local dealer with all the information that I have found and also what you guys have provided. In almost every case it is a hell of allot more than LR are providing. Not sure if everyone got this pre-invite. It was sent to me by the MD of the dealer.

Speak of the devil, the Evoque Brochure just arrived in the mail from LR with a note stating that they are awaiting confirmation of delivery of the first demo vehicle's. As soon as they have confirmation they will be inviting me to have a look. I guess the difference is the time it takes to get from the UK to Aussie. In order for us to get delivery in September they need to be on a ship in July so we will need to confirm orders by late June.

Cheers

RE: Is anyone going to the Geneva Motor Show - vision*R - 07-03-2011 01:16pm

Nice video shot at the Geneva show:

RE: Is anyone going to the Geneva Motor Show - Firebird - 07-03-2011 09:52pm

(07-03-2011 01:16pm)vision*R Wrote:  Nice video shot at the Geneva show:

Great video. I wonder if the black in Barolo.

Cheers

RE: Is anyone going to the Geneva Motor Show - vision*R - 07-03-2011 10:27pm

Yes it's Barolo. Looks really nice.

RE: Is anyone going to the Geneva Motor Show - Firebird - 07-03-2011 11:53pm

(07-03-2011 10:27pm)vision*R Wrote:  Yes it's Barolo. Looks really nice.

Still think red looks best. Usually dark colours make things look smaller, having seen both what do you think.

Cheers

RE: Is anyone going to the Geneva Motor Show - sco77harris - 08-03-2011 12:38am

wonder how much the black alloys are, i like Smile

RE: Is anyone going to the Geneva Motor Show - vision*R - 08-03-2011 10:07am

(07-03-2011 11:53pm)Firebird Wrote:  Still think red looks best. Usually dark colours make things look smaller, having seen both what do you think.

I agree light colours work best on the Evoque. I've ordered Fuji White. Prestige in black is also nice, because it highlights the chrome parts.