babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
If i wanted to sell how much would it be worth? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: If i wanted to sell how much would it be worth? (/Thread-If-i-wanted-to-sell-how-much-would-it-be-worth)

Pages: 1 2

RE: If i wanted to sell how much would it be worth? - Daigriff - 18-10-2012 06:29pm

Stick it on at £29995 and see what happens...you never know.

RE: If i wanted to sell how much would it be worth? - THEMACS - 18-10-2012 08:06pm

(18-10-2012 06:29pm)Daigriff Wrote:  Stick it on at £29995 and see what happens...you never know.

Sounds like a good plan!

I am sure you will get a good price hoPe it all goes well and gets sorted soon Ed

RE: If i wanted to sell how much would it be worth? - ED209 - 18-10-2012 08:49pm

Been looking at some houses today, looking to park ex mine. Depends on valuations next week as to what i will be doing. Looking at 2 houses in particular one i will definetly keep the car, the other may mean i sell it depending on what sort of deal can be done. All of this depends on the valuation of mine though.

RE: If i wanted to sell how much would it be worth? - mark_n - 18-10-2012 09:40pm

Pity that anti-social behaviour is forcing you into doing something you would prefer not to.

RE: If i wanted to sell how much would it be worth? - ED209 - 19-10-2012 08:22pm

(18-10-2012 09:40pm)mark_n Wrote:  Pity that anti-social behaviour is forcing you into doing something you would prefer not to.

Its not, not yet anyway. i could move without selling but if i wanted to majorly upgrade my house then the evoque will need to go (maybe lol).

Anyway I am sold on cheap cars, Just spent the day blasting round croft circuit in my £1400 1993 mazda eunos, a joy to drive and utterly reliable. Great fun!

RE: If i wanted to sell how much would it be worth? - cutter7 - 19-10-2012 09:29pm

The Eunos is a Japanese import version of what we know as the MX5 in the UK, and as ED209 says "a joy to drive and utterly reliable. Great fun!"..i agree as well..Very Happy