babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
My Orkney Grey with Roof, Side Vents,Mirrors and Waist rail wrapped in gloss black. - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Photos & Video (/Forum-Photos-Video)
+--- Thread: My Orkney Grey with Roof, Side Vents,Mirrors and Waist rail wrapped in gloss black. (/Thread-My-Orkney-Grey-with-Roof-Side-Vents-Mirrors-and-Waist-rail-wrapped-in-gloss-black)

Pages: 1 2

RE: My Orkney Grey with Roof, Side Vents,Mirrors and Waist rail wrapped in gloss black. - Griff449 - 16-09-2012 06:51pm

Does look well and the Evoque looks in mont condition as well, nice job

RE: My Orkney Grey with Roof, Side Vents,Mirrors and Waist rail wrapped in gloss black. - doug - 16-09-2012 07:10pm

(16-09-2012 05:35pm)EpicEvo Wrote:  What's waist rail?

The waist finisher is the strip of plastic on the boot lid (where the number plate lights & boot switch is)
Looking great Thumbs Up
Did they sort out the nuts we found in your boot

RE: My Orkney Grey with Roof, Side Vents,Mirrors and Waist rail wrapped in gloss black. - SINGHY - 16-09-2012 09:10pm

Hi Doug
Yes the nuts were those that hold the waist rail and were fitted immediately, the technician was most embarrassed and very apologetic.
Bartonevoque - you can keep your ebony interior and IMO privacy glass is best left on limos and security vans. Enjoy your collection tomorrow.

RE: My Orkney Grey with Roof, Side Vents,Mirrors and Waist rail wrapped in gloss black. - Amadeus - 04-04-2013 03:56am

Actually the "waist finisher" is technically the band around the vehicle separating the top and bottom!
[attachment=3416]

The "tailgate finisher" is the strip of plastic on the boot lid.

RE: My Orkney Grey with Roof, Side Vents,Mirrors and Waist rail wrapped in gloss black. - SINGHY - 04-04-2013 06:03pm

Thanks for letting me know ill sleep better tonight.