babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Anyone been able to get a discount on a second Evoque order? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Anyone been able to get a discount on a second Evoque order? (/Thread-Anyone-been-able-to-get-a-discount-on-a-second-Evoque-order)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Anyone been able to get a discount on a second Evoque order? - WB - 14-07-2012 06:06pm

(14-07-2012 05:01pm)ED209 Wrote:  84 % laughable? not really you will have lost less than the 20% vat you paid on the car.

Take a look at parkers valuation for an Evoque after 12 months with average mileage and it comes in at 95 %.

The VAT argument doesn't work on cars with demand still outstripping supply. Remember the premiums RRS's used to sell for? I know a couple of people who have sold Evoques privately and gone for basically list to 2 % below.

(14-07-2012 02:51pm)James @ Lookers Park Royal Wrote:  WB - We look forward to seeing you on Friday! Wink

James

Thanks James, me too. Hope you've got a good deal in the works for me.

WB

RE: Anyone been able to get a discount on a second Evoque order? - Lookers Park Royal - 14-07-2012 06:17pm

I can but do my best...... Still no discounts on new, therefore I need to be as generous as possible on the part-exchange. My concern is the fact that you are displeased with 84% of the new price for your old Evoque, but happy to give it my best shot. Wink

Look forward to meeting you at some point.

James Smile

RE: Anyone been able to get a discount on a second Evoque order? - rvsvet - 14-07-2012 07:45pm

YES! Got a 15% discount planned for my next one, but only because a college mate of my son has got a graduate entry job with JLR, and has offered to extend his "Friends and Family" scheme discount to me. However, the evoque is not yet available on this scheme until order backlog has improved.

RE: Anyone been able to get a discount on a second Evoque order? - Daigriff - 14-07-2012 09:04pm

(14-07-2012 07:45pm)rvsvet Wrote:  YES! Got a 15% discount planned for my next one, but only because a college mate of my son has got a graduate entry job with JLR, and has offered to extend his "Friends and Family" scheme discount to me. However, the evoque is not yet available on this scheme until order backlog has improved.

Could be a long waitWink

RE: Anyone been able to get a discount on a second Evoque order? - WB - 14-07-2012 09:19pm

(14-07-2012 07:45pm)rvsvet Wrote:  YES! Got a 15% discount planned for my next one, but only because a college mate of my son has got a graduate entry job with JLR, and has offered to extend his "Friends and Family" scheme discount to me. However, the evoque is not yet available on this scheme until order backlog has improved.

Yes thats the issue - I have a friend who works in tata's legal dept who has offered me the same but that may be for my third Evoque at this rate...
(14-07-2012 06:17pm)James @ Lookers Park Royal Wrote:  I can but do my best...... Still no discounts on new, therefore I need to be as generous as possible on the part-exchange. My concern is the fact that you are displeased with 84% of the new price for your old Evoque, but happy to give it my best shot. Wink

Look forward to meeting you at some point.

James Smile

Thanks James,

I'm sure we can be creative if it can't be a discount Wink by the way do you have the my 2013 specs and when the new builds start?

Thanks, WB

RE: Anyone been able to get a discount on a second Evoque order? - doug - 14-07-2012 09:26pm

(14-07-2012 09:19pm)WB Wrote:  Yes thats the issue - I have a friend who works in tata's legal dept who has offered me the same but that may be for my third Evoque at this rate...

So I will give up on trying to get a 1hr a week job with LR for the discount Very Happy

RE: Anyone been able to get a discount on a second Evoque order? - Lookers Park Royal - 14-07-2012 09:32pm

WB, yes have the info and have just ordered our first batch of 13my.

James Smile