babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Discounts, Deals and Sweeteners - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Discounts, Deals and Sweeteners (/Thread-Discounts-Deals-and-Sweeteners)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Discounts, Deals and Sweeteners - J77 - 20-06-2012 03:17pm

Yes I am aware they are over priced from the dealer, £399 for 5 years I was happy with that. smart insurance I didn't bother with that as that's why I pay insurance.

RE: Discounts, Deals and Sweeteners - Pricy147 - 21-06-2012 12:38pm

also got FA! not even a full tank of fuel!

Tight ar$e$.

In fairness tho - they did end up discounting the fitting of my tow bar- although had to buy the bar from duckworth parts.

RE: Discounts, Deals and Sweeteners - NightFox - 21-06-2012 12:43pm

Well in the end by playing a couple of dealers off against each other I managed to get the rubber boot liner and a full tank of fuel. Not quite the normal levels of discount I like to go for and couldn't get them to stretch to the floor mats, but better than nothing!

And I managed to get a predicted delivery date of October rather than the January 2013 date that I was originally looking at from another dealer.

Now I've paid the deposit I've just got to decide the spec over the next few weeks!

RE: Discounts, Deals and Sweeteners - Evo-king - 21-06-2012 07:37pm

Now I didn't get any new car deals, but by phoning around managed to get about £320 off of the initial service plan quote for a 4 year plan.