babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Mauritius Blue Prestige images - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: My Range Rover Evoque (/Forum-My-Range-Rover-Evoque)
+--- Thread: Mauritius Blue Prestige images (/Thread-Mauritius-Blue-Prestige-images)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Mauritius Blue Prestige images - Mudi1 - 01-06-2012 11:32am

Would have never have guessed the areas of the car you have taken pictures of, if you hadn't mentioned them, ha Laughing

Really pleased for you. Enjoy

RE: Mauritius Blue Prestige images - Straydox - 01-06-2012 10:43pm

(01-06-2012 11:32am)Mudi1 Wrote:  Would have never have guessed the areas of the car you have taken pictures of, if you hadn't mentioned them, ha Laughing

Really pleased for you. Enjoy

I try to please everyone...thanks Very Happy

RE: Mauritius Blue Prestige images - BrilliantEvoque - 02-06-2012 12:14am

Looks absolutely fantatstic

RE: Mauritius Blue Prestige images - EvoqueNorCal - 25-06-2012 06:14am

That really is quite sexy! Think I like the Baltic Blue better, but it's a close call!

RE: Mauritius Blue Prestige images - NightFox - 04-07-2012 09:28pm

That wasn't you on the M40 northbound at 9:00 this morning was it? First Mauritius I've seen but it was on the opposite side of the motorway and it was throwing it down with rain so still didn't really get to see what it looked like Sad

RE: Mauritius Blue Prestige images - Straydox - 05-07-2012 12:33am

(04-07-2012 09:28pm)NightFox Wrote:  That wasn't you on the M40 northbound at 9:00 this morning was it? First Mauritius I've seen but it was on the opposite side of the motorway and it was throwing it down with rain so still didn't really get to see what it looked like Sad

No, it wasn't me - mine was tucked up in the garage!

No if you has asked about Tuesday morning, southbound on the M40 from around 0615 onwards I would have owned up Very Happy

I've had mine 7 weeks now and not seen another in the same colour yet...