babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
papers - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Orders (/Forum-Orders)
+--- Thread: papers (/Thread-papers)

Pages: 1 2

RE: papers - Cedric - 04-05-2012 06:18pm

(04-05-2012 05:40pm)Poke Wrote:  Don't you have the Land Rover insurance available ?
For a full coverage it's 900 euros a year (regarding your history)

Unfotunately I don't have a history, except for 2 accidents in which I got involved, but it wasn't my fault, got rear-ended. This sort of counts as proof and a few insurance companies quoted me the lowest rating, but due to the price of the car, which is 54.000 euro, I still have to pay a high insurance.

papers - Kimv - 04-05-2012 06:27pm

I will take an insurance in France and to give you an idea, full coverage here is about 700€/year...

Belgian insurance companies = thieves...

RE: papers - Cedric - 04-05-2012 06:37pm

(04-05-2012 06:27pm)Kimv Wrote:  I will take an insurance in France and to give you an idea, full coverage here is about 700€/year...

Belgian insurance companies = thieves...

Thanks, maybe I'll get one in France next year then. I heard about somebody getting an insurance in the Netherlands.

papers - Kimv - 04-05-2012 06:42pm

(04-05-2012 06:37pm)Cedric Wrote:  Thanks, maybe I'll get one in France next year then. I heard about somebody getting an insurance in the Netherlands.

I don't know if that would be possible if you live in Belgium... I bought my car in Belgium but I will import it in France so it will have a French plate as well.. And to have this you need permanent residence in France, iirc.