babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Dynamic Car Mats. - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Dynamic Car Mats. (/Thread-Dynamic-Car-Mats)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Dynamic Car Mats. - BTS18 - 26-04-2012 09:46am

Thanks DD. I have already ordered the mat, but I will check out Duckworth before ordering anything else.

RE: Dynamic Car Mats. - Firenze - 26-04-2012 01:24pm

I ordered the upgrade mats for the Dynamic and although they are better than standard they are not the ones with the metal corner

Interestingly the mats I got are the ones shown in the picture as the premium mats on the website but the part number refers to the metal corner mats - i was gonna complain to my dealer or LR but cant be bothered, I also have pictures which prove the part number shown on the LR website should be the ones with metal corners as The picture shows the metal corner mats in the packaging with the part number sticker on

RE: Dynamic Car Mats. - zippy - 26-04-2012 08:01pm

(26-04-2012 01:24pm)Firenze Wrote:  I ordered the upgrade mats for the Dynamic and although they are better than standard they are not the ones with the metal corner

Interestingly the mats I got are the ones shown in the picture as the premium mats on the website but the part number refers to the metal corner mats - i was gonna complain to my dealer or LR but cant be bothered, I also have pictures which prove the part number shown on the LR website should be the ones with metal corners as The picture shows the metal corner mats in the packaging with the part number sticker on
Same thing with ours