babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Where will you drive first? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Where will you drive first? (/Thread-Where-will-you-drive-first)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Where will you drive first? - ant - 08-07-2011 10:51pm

(08-07-2011 07:36am)Alex Wrote:  
(06-07-2011 08:03pm)doug Wrote:  After driving it all weekend, will end up at the local supermarket. Parking my Evoque at the furthest point from the shop, away from any other cars. Only to find two very tatty looking cars parked very close each side on my return. "WHY" do people do this......

LOL - yep so true. My first day will probably also end up doing some shopping and choosing the furthest end space I can find. Dreading the first scratch due to those that seem to lack spatial awareness when it comes to parking, but need to realise it's bound to happen at some point.

Hoping to drive out to Wales on my first weekend, and staying somewhere nice in a B&B. But also getting the car 15th November so it's not exactly going to be a nice summer evening drive.

You might be lucky in November and have snow!!!!!!

RE: Where will you drive first? - Ezandania - 11-08-2011 11:30pm

Drive around town to see jaws dropping! And within the same week, send it for glasscoating to lock the shine. And drive cross country and experience the highly praised adaptive dynamics

RE: Where will you drive first? - Wackyjim - 12-08-2011 06:14am

I'm going to take her to some quiet layby then shag her stupid!!!!!Laughing

RE: Where will you drive first? - Alex - 12-08-2011 06:18am

(12-08-2011 06:14am)Wackyjim Wrote:  I'm going to take her to some quiet layby then shag her stupid!!!!!Laughing

Let's hope you chose privacy glass.

RE: Where will you drive first? - cutter7 - 12-08-2011 07:20am

(12-08-2011 06:14am)Wackyjim Wrote:  I'm going to take her to some quiet layby then shag her stupid!!!!!Laughing

Make sure those pipes are cold! Embarrassed

RE: Where will you drive first? - tetstb - 12-08-2011 10:21am

I'll be driving to Norway to spend the Winter there.

Can't wait !