babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Snow - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Photos & Video (/Forum-Photos-Video)
+--- Thread: Snow (/Thread-Snow--3823)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Snow - Ianpembs - 03-04-2012 11:10pm

Thanks for your feed back and glad to hear the car does the business so to speak and it also sounds fun cannot wait to get mine delivered and having a play. By the sounds of it the experience day is something I will have to try and go on. Plus monitor the forum as lots of useful info.

RE: Snow - TiTan - 04-04-2012 05:17am

That looks great in the snow. When mine arrives I am keen to take it up to the snow - but in Australia you have to carry chains in a lot of alpine areas, and the Evoque can't take chains on anything bigger than 17's -Shocked A rangie that you can't take to the snow - sacrilege Laughing

RE: Snow - hammie2k - 04-04-2012 08:57am

I have to say even my Dynamic on the 20" summer shoes on was very impressive this morning in about 6-7" snow.

I drove past several so called "soft roaders" that were having a very hard time moving about Smile

RE: Snow - Ricvifarho - 05-04-2012 12:06am

(04-04-2012 08:57am)hammie2k Wrote:  I have to say even my Dynamic on the 20" summer shoes on was very impressive this morning in about 6-7" snow.

I drove past several so called "soft roaders" that were having a very hard time moving about Smile

Yesterday in Aberdeenshire with 5" snow, Evoque just breezed through it. With my old Audi A4 Quattro would have had to spend an hour just clearing the drive to get onto the road- and then I had to hope the snowploughs had done their bit....

RE: Snow - Spiderman - 05-04-2012 01:24am

Travelled through 1 foot of snow today on our country roads, not a problem for our Evoque either....didn't expect it to be this good, especially as it's on 20" road tyres, I seriously think my FFRR may be totally redundant now as the Evoque is such good fun and very capable!