babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Full height Cargo Barrier - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Modifications (/Forum-Modifications)
+--- Thread: Full height Cargo Barrier (/Thread-Full-height-Cargo-Barrier--3738)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Full height Cargo Barrier - ED209 - 31-03-2012 08:45pm

I fitted the travall dog guard to my car today, easy to fit, no drilling, easily removable, loads cheaper than rr version. A no brainer really.

RE: Full height Cargo Barrier - Token - 01-04-2012 12:16pm

(31-03-2012 08:45pm)ED209 Wrote:  I fitted the travall dog guard to my car today, easy to fit, no drilling, easily removable, loads cheaper than rr version. A no brainer really.

I looked at that but I wanted the full height one so that the dogs can be in the rear whilst also having the read seats folded flat.
(31-03-2012 07:31pm)mark_n Wrote:  I think there are two versions, one for the 5 door and one for the lower roof of the coupe. I think you have the wrong one!

Thanks Mark. However, unless I am missing something (and it is a Sunday morning so brain not fully operational) this could only be the answer if I had the coupe version in a 5-door? I have the coupe.

RE: Full height Cargo Barrier - mark_n - 01-04-2012 06:57pm

Err.. so you do. In which case, I have no idea why the barrier doesn't go up to the roof.