babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
privacy glass - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Orders (/Forum-Orders)
+--- Thread: privacy glass (/Thread-privacy-glass)

Pages: 1 2

RE: privacy glass - cjfp - 21-06-2011 03:44pm

Caroline - i have ordered panoramic roof (a must). Whilst the LR privacy glass is very good (v dark when looking in, but does let light in and you can see out through it), if you have privacy glass factory fitted then you have dark windows for eternity. I have decided not to factory fit privacy glass, see how I feel after a while of having the Evoque and get aftermarket stuff fitted if I decide i need this. Doing it this way should actually cost less and give you a greater choice on tint level.

RE: privacy glass - ant - 23-06-2011 01:26pm

I have ordered the pan roof and privacy glass.... so you won't be alone!!!
Ant
My posts are duplicating again!
Ant
Duplication only happens when I post a quick reply, but not when I post a new reply.Confused:Confused:
AntCool

RE: privacy glass - cjfp - 23-06-2011 01:30pm

Mine are doing it too today - sometimes it actually posts double and sometimes i get an error message saying that i am trying to post the exact same response as i've already posted.

RE: privacy glass - Kermit - 25-06-2011 02:47am

(23-06-2011 01:26pm)ant Wrote:  Duplication only happens when I post a quick reply, but not when I post a new reply.Confused:Confused:
AntCool

You can edit your posts after and remove the duplicate.

RE: privacy glass - sandeep - 25-06-2011 09:55am

– Imagine a high-tech glass that you could change from transparent to frosted with the flick of a switch...

RE: privacy glass - ant - 25-06-2011 03:16pm

(25-06-2011 02:47am)Kermit Wrote:  
(23-06-2011 01:26pm)ant Wrote:  Duplication only happens when I post a quick reply, but not when I post a new reply.Confused:Confused:
AntCool

You can edit your posts after and remove the duplicate.
OK. Have done..... but it's a PITA!!
Ant

RE: privacy glass - vinda - 26-06-2011 01:05am

(25-06-2011 09:55am)sandeep Wrote:  – Imagine a high-tech glass that you could change from transparent to frosted with the flick of a switch...

The new mercedes slk has that