babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Hello babyRR world! Just joined, just ordered... - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Orders (/Forum-Orders)
+--- Thread: Hello babyRR world! Just joined, just ordered... (/Thread-Hello-babyRR-world-Just-joined-just-ordered)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Hello babyRR world! Just joined, just ordered... - daveo - 08-06-2012 12:27pm

So the latest info is..... Its been built and is ready to ship to the dealer for prep. Looks like it will be on the drive at the end of June a full 2 months sooner than promised! Excited is an understatement.

RE: Hello babyRR world! Just joined, just ordered... - MartinP - 08-06-2012 12:43pm

Excellent news daveo, you must be very pleased!

RE: Hello babyRR world! Just joined, just ordered... - daveo - 08-06-2012 12:47pm

Im stoked... already got a new black letter kit and black grille ready to go. Mats and mudflaps waiting in stores so I cant wait to see it sat outside waiting for us!

RE: Hello babyRR world! Just joined, just ordered... - Evo-king - 08-06-2012 08:54pm

Wow, that's a turn up, good to see any before and after photos, re your modifications. I'm a great fan of the black/grey contrast effect.

RE: Hello babyRR world! Just joined, just ordered... - daveo - 19-06-2012 01:25pm

So, the dealer has my Evoque and will add accessories as required including adding the black bits! Collection next week! Getting excited suddenly....

RE: Hello babyRR world! Just joined, just ordered... - missevoque - 19-06-2012 03:19pm

The wait is agonising!

Hello babyRR world! Just joined, just ordered... - QUEEVO - 19-06-2012 10:05pm

(19-06-2012 03:19pm)missevoque Wrote:  The wait is agonising!

Uh-ha...

RE: Hello babyRR world! Just joined, just ordered... - daveo - 28-06-2012 02:01pm

the day has arrived.... tomorrow!

RE: Hello babyRR world! Just joined, just ordered... - daveo - 03-07-2012 10:30am

well its here, been here since friday! Had a great weekend of driving around the countryside! Feels and looks great. Already de-badged most of the back. Left the Evoque badge though.

Hello babyRR world! Just joined, just ordered... - Neo - 03-07-2012 10:54am

Nice ride! Glad you enjoyed it.