babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
DRIVING DAYS! - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: DRIVING DAYS! (/Thread-DRIVING-DAYS)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: DRIVING DAYS! - Charlie - 10-06-2011 03:32pm

(10-06-2011 03:30pm)LP Wrote:  The one in London is in Westfield carpark...so I booked for Stow too. Don't want to spend 4 hours in a car park.

That is funny Laughing

RE: DRIVING DAYS! - griff - 10-06-2011 03:38pm

Guess what - I've changed to Stow as well. Friday 4.30pm
Got a friend who lives up the road so will carry on for a fun evening.

RE: DRIVING DAYS! - doug - 10-06-2011 04:51pm

The nearest one to Suffolk (without going to a carpark in London) was at Nottingham. Booked the 24th Aug @12:45.

RE: DRIVING DAYS! - ant - 10-06-2011 05:35pm

The one in Wales is in St. David's Hotel in Cardiff Bay .... 5 star no less! ..... or maybe it's in St. David's Hotel car park???? Hopefully get a lunch in there at least. Wonder if there's any offroad driving involved or if it will be all tarmac bound?
Ant

RE: DRIVING DAYS! - Alex - 10-06-2011 05:41pm

Our's is on some farm in Gloucestershire and I google mapped the postcode with satellite view and it's just a farm with surrounding fields- must be off road!

RE: DRIVING DAYS! - SW6RR - 10-06-2011 05:44pm

My confirmation email says that the driving will be both on and off road...!

RE: DRIVING DAYS! - doug - 10-06-2011 07:03pm

(10-06-2011 05:35pm)ant Wrote:  The one in Wales is in St. David's Hotel in Cardiff Bay .... 5 star no less! ..... or maybe it's in St. David's Hotel car park???? Hopefully get a lunch in there at least. Wonder if there's any offroad driving involved or if it will be all tarmac bound?
Ant

Was told there would be off road driving as well. Could be the bumps in in carpark...

RE: DRIVING DAYS! - LP - 10-06-2011 07:09pm

(10-06-2011 05:44pm)SW6RR Wrote:  My confirmation email says that the driving will be both on and off road...!

Mine doesn't.

"At this exclusive event you will be one of the first to get behind the wheel of the all-new Range Rover Evoque and put it through its paces, one of the first to discover the luxury that lies behind the bold exterior, and one of the first to see what its cutting-edge technology can really do."

The invite uses the same verbiage, "put it through it's paces".

The farm in gloucestershire is called Daylesford organic. They have a yoga spa, cafe/restaurant, organic shop etc. It is pretty fancy. At least my wife thinks so.

RE: DRIVING DAYS! - Charlie - 10-06-2011 07:34pm

She said on the phone it was definitely on and off road, agree it looks very nice. Lovely part of the Cotswolds.

Let's hope the one in the north is not in the car park of the Metro centre or there will be more moaning from certain camps Wink

RE: DRIVING DAYS! - paulus599 - 10-06-2011 08:10pm

(10-06-2011 07:34pm)Charlie Wrote:  Let's hope the one in the north is not in the car park of the Metro centre or there will be more moaning from certain camps Wink

I may moan a bit, but I'm definately not camp Confused

Booked for York racecourse on 7th August, so looking forward to that, especially trying to get it over the fences!