babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Fuji white grill. - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Modifications (/Forum-Modifications)
+--- Thread: Fuji white grill. (/Thread-Fuji-white-grill)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Fuji white grill. - Westy - 02-03-2012 12:09pm

I quite the look and for me I am torn between the colours of plain or black and now white?

I have the pure model and the grey looks ok, I have a mate with a bodyshop so for me it's more about choosing a colour, I quite fancy a black grill and vents but the white has got me thinking, I may get somebody smart to photoshop my car and play with the grille colour to see what it looks like.

Ps I love the black lettering and the black rails your car looks great, was worried the wheels would ruin the look but they look like OEM wheels and the whole look is quite cool.

Nice carVery Happy

RE: Fuji white grill. - cutter7 - 02-03-2012 12:28pm

(02-03-2012 12:09pm)Westy Wrote:  I quite the look and for me I am torn between the colours of plain or black and now white?

I have the pure model and the grey looks ok, I have a mate with a bodyshop so for me it's more about choosing a colour, I quite fancy a black grill and vents but the white has got me thinking, I may get somebody smart to photoshop my car and play with the grille colour to see what it looks like.

Ps I love the black lettering and the black rails your car looks great, was worried the wheels would ruin the look but they look like OEM wheels and the whole look is quite cool.

Nice carVery Happy

Cheers Westy..like you i have a very good friend with a body shop and he justs charges me for the paint (£10).

Ive kept the original 'Pure' grill and side vents for when i come to sell, but i have also brought the black gloss grill and vents, which i use.

The grill that i painted fuji, i picked up very cheap, because it was badly scratched etc, so i thought i'd give the fuji a go, it actually looks a lot better than the pic's show.

I recently changed my Xenon bulbs to the 6400k temp colour, and when using this grill you get a very subtle, blue/white neon shade across the edges...looks good early evening.. Cool

RE: Fuji white grill. - BobM - 02-03-2012 12:48pm

Whatever floats your boat. Not for me though.

RE: Fuji white grill. - WB - 02-03-2012 01:17pm

I think a higher contrast would work better personally. I'm looking forward to seeing the first matt black grill/trim.