babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Any pics of Orkney Grey? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Any pics of Orkney Grey? (/Thread-Any-pics-of-Orkney-Grey)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Any pics of Orkney Grey? - MW73 - 05-06-2011 08:15pm

There are an awful lot of wives putting their foot down about colour choices!

Isn't that all females know about cars??
:-/

RE: Any pics of Orkney Grey? - paulus599 - 05-06-2011 08:25pm

(05-06-2011 08:15pm)MW73 Wrote:  Isn't that all females know about cars??

Now then Charlie, take a nice deep breath! Laughing

...... - Charlie - 05-06-2011 09:28pm

Ner Ner

RE: Any pics of Orkney Grey? - Daigriff - 05-06-2011 09:45pm

My wife and daughters wanted a white evoque...but we're having a black one (although the white is very nice). She chose the colour of her mini so I reckon its only fair Smile

RE: Any pics of Orkney Grey? - cjfp - 05-06-2011 10:27pm

Good job my wife is colour blind - I've ordered Firenze Red and she thinks we're getting a white one!
Not really, only joking. I'm not letting her anywhere near it!

RE: Any pics of Orkney Grey? - Charlie - 05-06-2011 10:37pm

(05-06-2011 10:27pm)cjfp Wrote:  Good job my wife is colour blind - I've ordered Firenze Red and she thinks we're getting a white one!
Not really, only joking. I'm not letting her anywhere near it!

LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

RE: Any pics of Orkney Grey? - berlin2011 - 19-06-2011 07:40pm

Been a few weeks since the last post in this thread…. wondering if anyone has since seen a pic of Orkney Grey Evoque? Or is simply too ugly/boring/horrific etc. for RR to bring one out into the public? Hope not since that's the colour I'm getting but would really love to see a pic while I can still change.

RE: Any pics of Orkney Grey? - doug - 19-06-2011 10:02pm

(19-06-2011 07:40pm)berlin2011 Wrote:  Been a few weeks since the last post in this thread…. wondering if anyone has since seen a pic of Orkney Grey Evoque? Or is simply too ugly/boring/horrific etc. for RR to bring one out into the public? Hope not since that's the colour I'm getting but would really love to see a pic while I can still change.

I'm the same. I went to my local Jagaur Dealer to view a car in Lunar Gray, as it's the same colour. I went for the Gray, as White,Red & Black where out of the question.

RE: Any pics of Orkney Grey? - vinda - 20-06-2011 01:44am

Grey in my opinion is a bit dated. Repeat for such a snazzy car

RE: Any pics of Orkney Grey? - berlin2011 - 20-06-2011 09:51am

If i had to change from the Lunar Grey what other colour would you guys recommend - I'm getting the Prestige with Element interior, Panoramic Roof and Shadow Chrome 20" mags (liked the darker look of the mags with the grey). Should probably mention I've also specced Privacy glass - so the glass part will be darker.

I like the white but not sure about the Element interior with white (and really do want a light interior….and no chocolate brown bits so no Ambience et al). Any suggestions from those who've seen the cars in the flesh? Will white work?