babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
I nearly cried like a girl today.. - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: I nearly cried like a girl today.. (/Thread-I-nearly-cried-like-a-girl-today)

Pages: 1 2

RE: I nearly cried like a girl today.. - Straydox - 26-01-2012 01:03am

Big alloys and low profile tyres are curb magnets - in the current Audi I have had three repaired in 37500 miles and I accept that I'm a crap driver...Sad If the price list had enabled 18" wheels for the Prestige I'd have had them.

RE: I nearly cried like a girl today.. - GibEvoque - 26-01-2012 10:16am

Thats my big fear with the shadows as well, could be big problems getting the colour match.

If and when i do mine ( I have accepted this will happen Sad, narrow streets here in gib, and big lorries and 4x4s dont mix) I'll probably just get them repaired and then powder coated black, and at least the second time i do it it will be easier to repair and match.

RE: I nearly cried like a girl today.. - fam1x - 26-01-2012 01:08pm

(25-01-2012 11:39pm)Evo-king Wrote:  That's a big when at the mo, and SWMBO won't let me change them in reality.

Not sure what you mean by SWMBO !!!!

The dealer should let you change the alloys unless you car has gone to build, after that its a dealer fit which is much more.

RE: I nearly cried like a girl today.. - DT - 26-01-2012 01:29pm

I haven't put it to the test but the 20's look quite well protected by the Michelins that are fitted.

RE: I nearly cried like a girl today.. - Evo-king - 26-01-2012 02:56pm

(26-01-2012 01:08pm)fam1x Wrote:  Not sure what you mean by SWMBO !!!!

The dealer should let you change the alloys unless you car has gone to build, after that its a dealer fit which is much more.

She Who Must Be ObeyedLaughingLaughing

RE: I nearly cried like a girl today.. - Token - 27-01-2012 11:25am

(26-01-2012 10:16am)GibEvoque Wrote:  Thats my big fear with the shadows as well, could be big problems getting the colour match.

If and when i do mine ( I have accepted this will happen Sad, narrow streets here in gib, and big lorries and 4x4s dont mix) I'll probably just get them repaired and then powder coated black, and at least the second time i do it it will be easier to repair and match.

+1