babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
January Build Allocations - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Orders (/Forum-Orders)
+--- Thread: January Build Allocations (/Thread-January-Build-Allocations)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: January Build Allocations - Billionaireboysclub - 18-01-2012 05:31pm

(18-01-2012 01:48pm)caroline11000 Wrote:  Daglass did your order go in before the order call closed yesterday? Your dealer will be able to confirm your build/delivery dates if you ask for confirmation. My order went in last Friday and I have a March build.

Huh?....have you ordered another one?

I did email my dealer yesterday (the original sales person)...and have heard nothing....although another sales guy gave me the information before hand over the phone...I just want to make sure so want it in writting!

RE: January Build Allocations - THEMACS - 18-01-2012 05:34pm

(18-01-2012 05:31pm)Billionaireboysclub Wrote:  Huh?....have you ordered another one?

I did email my dealer yesterday (the original sales person)...and have heard nothing....although another sales guy gave me the information before hand over the phone...I just want to make sure so want it in writting!

Billionaire, were you in the late December order call?

RE: January Build Allocations - Billionaireboysclub - 18-01-2012 05:57pm

(18-01-2012 05:34pm)THEMACS Wrote:  Billionaire, were you in the late December order call?

I was not told which order call I was on....I called the dealership just before xmas, and they had no news.

I called them early last week and was told that the build date is 17th Feb as it stands.....so I assume I must have been.

Although..I would rather have it in writing from the dealer....so I emailed them yesterday....awaiting reply

RE: January Build Allocations - Daglass - 18-01-2012 05:59pm

Dealer emailed me back...they have no news on the January allocation call yet

RE: January Build Allocations - caroline11000 - 18-01-2012 08:14pm

(18-01-2012 05:31pm)Billionaireboysclub Wrote:  Huh?....have you ordered another one?

yes, I rejected my car after 4 weeks beause I noticed bad paintwork/re-spray to one side of the car. On Friday my dealer ordered me a new one with a build date in March!

RE: January Build Allocations - Evo-king - 18-01-2012 09:17pm

There is a problem with information we are getting.

Back in Dec our site sponsors mentioned that the factory was increasing Jan allocation to dealers by a significant number, shortly after I heard from my dealer asking me to firm up my order, thought this was the nudge/nudge call, checked last week and I'm nowhere near a build call, looks like they have had the usual numbers called forward in Jan, at this rate I'll be lucky if the dealers calls me before Mar/Apr which is in line with my June forecast, happy days, eh.

RE: January Build Allocations - ChuckieB - 18-01-2012 10:09pm

From a call that I had on 12 Dec to say mine was out of the pool (someone's cancelled order), I was given 6 Jan. This then slipped to 2nd Feb over Christmas! That's the latest I have. Fingers crossed!

RE: January Build Allocations - Daglass - 19-01-2012 09:50am

(18-01-2012 05:59pm)Daglass Wrote:  Dealer emailed me back...they have no news on the January allocation call yet

Having slept on it...this seems like bull$h!t to me

RE: January Build Allocations - Billionaireboysclub - 19-01-2012 10:13am

(18-01-2012 08:14pm)caroline11000 Wrote:  yes, I rejected my car after 4 weeks beause I noticed bad paintwork/re-spray to one side of the car. On Friday my dealer ordered me a new one with a build date in March!

Of course...sorry...you did say Smile

RE: January Build Allocations - Daglass - 20-01-2012 08:10pm

Spoke with customer services this afternoon and they are going to come back to me no later than next Thursday with a build date.