babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Pics of Pure with half leather and standard 5" radio?? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Pics of Pure with half leather and standard 5" radio?? (/Thread-Pics-of-Pure-with-half-leather-and-standard-5-radio)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Pics of Pure with half leather and standard 5" radio?? - MrHooky - 19-01-2012 11:49pm

Also don't like buttons not used for anything like the big blank heated seat button! Amazing what a difference a few cheaper alternatives makes to the look of an interior.

RE: Pics of Pure with half leather and standard 5" radio?? - ED209 - 20-01-2012 12:01am

If standard uk spec was that shiiite looking radio i would have bought a different car. Half leather seats are ok but the radio looks cack.

RE: Pics of Pure with half leather and standard 5" radio?? - CSJ - 20-01-2012 12:42am

I quite like the seats, the alcantara provides a nice contrast. Agree with everyone else about the radio tho, what on earth were they thinking!! Completely spoils the interior and would not have looked out of place in a Rover 75 ( no offence to any 75 owners!!)

Smile

Pics of Pure with half leather and standard 5" radio?? - Ezandania - 20-01-2012 03:52pm

Yeah man...that screen is way too small for current times. Even the Japanese and Korean cars are fitting at least 7" screens! I think the current biggest is the one on the new Lexus GS...10 or 11" i think.

RE: Pics of Pure with half leather and standard 5" radio?? - Reto - 22-01-2012 04:52pm

Sad

Would you pay 3.300 Euro only for the bigger screen?

Thats the price for the tec pack 1 in germany.

Unfourtunately you automatically order full leather (which i dont want to have) with this pack Sad

I'm very dissapointed with this 5" screen. For example Audi has small standard radios with 5" which look fine..

Standard Radio Sound - BrianD3 - 23-01-2012 03:16pm

Hi Folks

Can anyone comment on how the standard radio actually SOUNDS? I know it looks cack, but I won't be looking at it when I'm driving and it's €3k cheaper than the Meridian option (Tech pack must be bought).

Regards

Brian

RE: Pics of Pure with half leather and standard 5" radio?? - aqua - 24-01-2012 12:44am

Can anyone in Europe confirm that the Euro Tech Pack 1 has remained the same with full grained leather and 18 inch alloys plus all the rest as my dealer here in Malta insists that the leather + 18 inch alloys have been removed.

Maybe anyone from Cyprus, Greece or Gibralter can confirm.

The online configurator still lists the euro tech pack 1 with leather + alloys so I think my local dealer does not know what he is talking about. Have phoned LR and sent 2 x emails with no reply. The guy on the phone told me if your dealer says so then thats how it is!!