babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Just about to order , can't decide on spec help please - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Just about to order , can't decide on spec help please (/Thread-Just-about-to-order-can-t-decide-on-spec-help-please)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Just about to order , can't decide on spec help please - Evo-king - 11-01-2012 11:35pm

We've not had a very bad winter up to this point, but I have waited all my car buying life to get a vehicle with an inbuilt heated front screen, and myself see that as a major plus point. Ford have the patent so only Ford related products can use it.

My wife initially wanted the 19" Style 3's, but soon changed her mind once she saw the Style 6/7s, costly though.

Just about to order , can't decide on spec help please - QueJumper - 11-01-2012 11:50pm

Read in a recent mag that the chassis engineer thought it worked better on 19" rather than 20s.

20s look better and will be worth more when you come to sell though.
Agree that tech pack is a must too. Both to use and to help resell.

RE: Just about to order , can't decide on spec help please - vinny - 12-01-2012 12:06am

Style 2 with rear camera but keep the black interior you wont regret it

RE: Just about to order , can't decide on spec help please - PhilSkill - 12-01-2012 12:24am

(11-01-2012 11:17pm)Jonathon555 Wrote:  So even if i add tech pack, sounds like a heated screen may be good

Which wheels should i go for ???

Yep get the tech pack, i'd prob get the black headling if I was re-ordering and pick the wheels you like (and can afford) they're all great.

RE: Just about to order , can't decide on spec help please - jitenc - 13-01-2012 12:11am