babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Black roof lining - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Black roof lining (/Thread-Black-roof-lining)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Black roof lining - Rootsboy - 12-01-2012 01:21pm

yep if your going for a black interior, i think having the black headlining works really well with the panoramic roof. if you want light just open it up.
i am happy that i made the choiceVery Happy

RE: Black roof lining - ED209 - 12-01-2012 01:42pm

It is a bit of a swizz having to pay extra for black. it will cost the manufacturers exactly the same!

Volkswagen use this rip off too.

RE: Black roof lining - gw76 - 12-01-2012 01:48pm

Yes thats what put me off paying the extra (although in the grand scheme of things- it was a drop in the ocean)

RE: Black roof lining - Firenze - 12-01-2012 03:22pm

My current car has a black headlining in alcantara and its the first car I've had with a black headlining but I really prefer it over the beige, I find it draws your eyes to look at the road more also it won't show up any grubby finger marks and I agree if you have a mostly black interior you need a black headliner.

All down to personal taste in the end

RE: Black roof lining - Daigriff - 12-01-2012 07:28pm

I regret not choosing the black headlining. My 5 door with pano roof and ambience interior is really light inside as it is. Think it would look better and worth the extra.

RE: Black roof lining - PhilB - 13-01-2012 06:02am

I've got the black vibe interior, grey oak wood finisher and black headliner with no pano roof.
My current BM has a black interior with black headliner.
I just like snug dark interiors. Not everyones taste but I do find it helps to focus your vision on the road ahead.
No pano might be controversial too but I have just never liked sunroofs!!!Wink

RE: Black roof lining - J77 - 13-01-2012 02:58pm

I am not too struck on the black headlining but each to there own.

RE: Black roof lining - cjfp - 13-01-2012 03:22pm

I have ebony interior but left the headliner as Ivory. Glad I didn't go black as it might be too dark and, to tell the truth, i don't even notice the headliner (whatever colour it is)

RE: Black roof lining - DynamicRRV - 13-01-2012 05:44pm

(12-01-2012 07:28pm)Daigriff Wrote:  I regret not choosing the black headlining. My 5 door with pano roof and ambience interior is really light inside as it is. Think it would look better and worth the extra.

Definitely.

RE: Black roof lining - LDT - 13-01-2012 06:56pm

(13-01-2012 03:22pm)cjfp Wrote:  I have ebony interior but left the headliner as Ivory. Glad I didn't go black as it might be too dark and, to tell the truth, i don't even notice the headliner (whatever colour it is)

IMHO, that's how it should be.