babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Golf anyone? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Golf anyone? (/Thread-Golf-anyone)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Golf anyone? - Bobthefish - 08-11-2012 06:36pm

I can get my clubs in kind of diagonally, they do go in fine though. I think it would depend on the shaft length of your clubs most likely. To be fair half the time I just throw my bag across the passenger seat since my wife never joins me as she apparently hates Golf and everything related to it!

RE: Golf anyone? - mark_n - 09-11-2012 07:40am

Your wife is smart... IMHO, it's a ludicrous, time-wasting activity.

RE: Golf anyone? - speary - 09-11-2012 09:15am

(09-11-2012 07:40am)mark_n Wrote:  Your wife is smart... IMHO, it's a ludicrous, time-wasting activity.

So what fantastically riveting pastime do you partake in Mad
Dont belittle something before you have at least tried it

RE: Golf anyone? - Bobthefish - 09-11-2012 09:25am

To be fair I used to think golf as a waste of time. Although I'm still terrible at it, its nice to get out of the house, enjoy a bit of the countryside and have a chat with some friends. I find it quite stress busting after a long week at work. There aren't many hobbies that are as relaxing, or social.

I still enjoy getting out on my enduro bike amongst other things, but with any hobby like that you have the downside that on Monday morning I feel like I need another day to recover. No such trouble with golf.

RE: Golf anyone? - broady43 - 09-11-2012 06:31pm

Golf-fantastic game!
Don't know if the clubs fit in the boot though as I live next to the golf course.

RE: Golf anyone? - Dogscout - 10-11-2012 12:42pm

I'll bet if you sawed the clubs in half, they would fit in the boot. My kayaks, ski's and bike fits on the roof rack.

RE: Golf anyone? - Evo-king - 11-11-2012 12:00pm

Folks, you are worrying about golf clubs, yesterday I took advantage of Comets poor fortune and got a bargain 55" 3d tv.

Bear in mind I have the coupe, the guy puts the box on a sack truck and wheels it out to the car, we just dropped the rear seats and in it went, only needed to move the front seats forward a bit.

Roomy or what.

Golf anyone? - QUEEVO - 16-12-2012 04:35am

Dealers was instant I try any big items in the boot space. He was embarrassed about the lack of space... Until I told him the I had an MX5 for the past 12 years... Crisis averted.

RE: Golf anyone? - vinny - 16-12-2012 09:45pm

(11-11-2012 12:00pm)Evo-king Wrote:  Folks, you are worrying about golf clubs, yesterday I took advantage of Comets poor fortune and got a bargain 55" 3d tv.

Bear in mind I have the coupe, the guy puts the box on a sack truck and wheels it out to the car, we just dropped the rear seats and in it went, only needed to move the front seats forward a bit.

Roomy or what.

No such luck with my 65 inch TV after I had driven 100 mile round trip found out the boot is smaller than I thought.However my clubs do fit and my electric trolley also