babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Ordered one for the Mrs today! - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Orders (/Forum-Orders)
+--- Thread: Ordered one for the Mrs today! (/Thread-Ordered-one-for-the-Mrs-today)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Ordered one for the Mrs today! - exigejoe - 06-01-2012 04:09pm

My Misses loves her Evoque and im pretty sure yours will also!

RE: Ordered one for the Mrs today! - BournvilleBazza - 06-01-2012 05:39pm

(06-01-2012 03:41pm)LDT Wrote:  Did you obtain a discount from Guy Salmon?

Not much of a discount as such but they took all the finance commission out of it and i'm paying a LOT less overall than I could find anywhere else, and i've been looking since Nov!

RE: Ordered one for the Mrs today! - LDT - 06-01-2012 05:40pm

(06-01-2012 05:39pm)BournvilleBazza Wrote:  Not much of a discount as such but they took all the finance commission out of it and i'm paying a LOT less overall than I could find anywhere else, and i've been looking since Nov!

Well done, was worth looking around.

RE: Ordered one for the Mrs today! - Evo-king - 06-01-2012 06:09pm

Don't you think it's time for the factory to build car based on order date rather than this weird dealer allocation thing, before we all start rioting. Banging HeadBanging Head

RE: Ordered one for the Mrs today! - ED209 - 06-01-2012 06:48pm

(06-01-2012 05:39pm)BournvilleBazza Wrote:  Not much of a discount as such but they took all the finance commission out of it and i'm paying a LOT less overall than I could find anywhere else, and i've been looking since Nov!

A quick delivery and a discount???

How the hell did you manage that?

RE: Ordered one for the Mrs today! - LDT - 06-01-2012 07:56pm

(06-01-2012 06:09pm)Evo-king Wrote:  Don't you think it's time for the factory to build car based on order date rather than this weird dealer allocation thing, before we all start rioting. Banging HeadBanging Head

+1. I agree - Banging HeadBanging HeadBanging Head