babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Coupe Rear Seat Options. - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Coupe Rear Seat Options. (/Thread-Coupe-Rear-Seat-Options)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Coupe Rear Seat Options. - cjfp - 30-12-2011 02:39pm

Here's my 2 seats

[attachment=1035]

RE: Coupe Rear Seat Options. - PhilSkill - 30-12-2011 03:24pm

Rather like that cjfp, but wonder why there's no centre arm rest like in the bench? Does it split 40/60 for boot access?

RE: Coupe Rear Seat Options. - cjfp - 30-12-2011 03:30pm

yep - 60/40 split.

not sure why no arm rest as would be nice

RE: Coupe Rear Seat Options. - bogstomper - 30-12-2011 04:36pm

There's a picture of mine here - I agree it would be nice to have the armrest with the two seat option but anyone who has sat in them (me included now!) thought they were very comfortable and there's plenty of room in the back. Hard to look elegant getting in and out though - maybe there should be a thread on the best approach / exit from the coupe?! Wink

http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-Excitement-building

RE: Coupe Rear Seat Options. - berlin2011 - 30-12-2011 07:49pm

Be careful on the 60/40 split.... To be exact it's a 40/100 split. You either have the smaller seat down or you have both seats down. There's a 'stopper' attached to the '60' bit that forces you to lower the smaller bit first and then only you can lower the '60' bit and conversely you cannot raise the smaller bit without raising the '60' bit first.

RE: Coupe Rear Seat Options. - cjfp - 30-12-2011 07:57pm

^^ he's bloomin' right, just looked. Looks like you could remove the stopper, but the seats join is actually diagonal from front to rear so you would still have to force (not sure how hard though) the seats past each other.

Wonder if this is the same with the bench seat?

Coupe Rear Seat Options. - flurberman - 30-12-2011 08:04pm

Can someone post a pic of their bench seats? Does the middle armrest come with a pop put drinks holder? Thanks.

Si4 Dynamic Coupe with LUX pack, privacy glass, stornoway grey.

RE: Coupe Rear Seat Options. - cjfp - 30-12-2011 08:44pm

Obv I can't post photo of bench but check out the explore section of the LR website for some pics - Interior Features section

http://www.landrover.com/gb/en/rr/range-rover-evoque/explore/range-rover-evoque/

RE: Coupe Rear Seat Options. - Evo-king - 30-12-2011 09:08pm

Thanks for all your help folks, she who must be obeyed now wants bench with armrest and headrest.

That one problem solved as we visited our dealer tonight, and we have got to firm up our order as we are now on the top of their list, expecting the order call any day now.

RE: Coupe Rear Seat Options. - PhilSkill - 31-12-2011 12:55am

hmmm havent tried splitting the bench seat yet, when I get a mo will try and get some pics with various seat options!