babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
VIN / Topix again - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: VIN / Topix again (/Thread-VIN-Topix-again)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: VIN / Topix again - fam1x - 06-01-2012 01:39pm

Yeah shows mine went to build on the 14 Dec, a little hard to read on the full specification as it includes everything you can have on the car. The options you done have says LESS in front of. Would have should be easier just the list what you choose Sad

RE: VIN / Topix again - benzina - 06-01-2012 02:02pm

So it looks like i'm the only one on this forum, where by after getting a Vin number, their is NO show on topix after more then two weeks waiting. Not good,not good at all.

RE: VIN / Topix again - iat - 06-01-2012 07:18pm

Hi all,

Anyone knows if is possible to get the VIN number without to call our dealer. With the order number to factory or anything else? Are there some other way to get it?

Thank you so much!

RE: VIN / Topix again - benzina - 11-01-2012 01:22pm

(06-01-2012 12:52pm)benzina Wrote:  So yours showed up on Topix too. I'm still waiting and it's starting to concern me that somethings not right.
Can i ask you when your build date was? Thanks

FINALLY!!!
After some correspondance with Topix to try and find out whats happened to my car, it finally appeared on Topix tonight,and all the spec is correct.
I got my VIN number on the 22/12/2011, and it says my build date was...21/12/2011. I'm assuming that was when the car was off assembly and completed,but since i still expect a reply email from Topix,i hope they offer me an explanation,as to why it took so long to appear on Topix,as i'm still curious.
Now for shipping.....just checked and the status is ''No record found''. Must be getting close,as my vista says ''Factory complete date is 18/01/12'' which i take as being something to do with shipping out...i think anyway.

RE: VIN / Topix again - The Valeter - 11-01-2012 02:58pm

(21-12-2011 11:03pm)PhilSkill Wrote:  yes you need to get a login, and its free for the base info on login, you have to agree to some T&C's there are some docs and stuff but not that much more, also didn't work in Firefox for viewing docs.

How do you do this?

RE: VIN / Topix again - RacingSnake - 11-01-2012 03:03pm

(11-01-2012 02:58pm)The Valeter Wrote:  How do you do this?
http://topix.landrover.jlrext.com/topix/i18n/index
choose your language, then country (if it doesn't go straight to the main page)
then select register

RE: VIN / Topix again - chiggy - 11-01-2012 03:16pm

(11-01-2012 01:22pm)benzina Wrote:  FINALLY!!!
After some correspondance with Topix to try and find out whats happened to my car, it finally appeared on Topix tonight,and all the spec is correct.
I got my VIN number on the 22/12/2011, and it says my build date was...21/12/2011. I'm assuming that was when the car was off assembly and completed,but since i still expect a reply email from Topix,i hope they offer me an explanation,as to why it took so long to appear on Topix,as i'm still curious.
Now for shipping.....just checked and the status is ''No record found''. Must be getting close,as my vista says ''Factory complete date is 18/01/12'' which i take as being something to do with shipping out...i think anyway.

hey!

good to hear its on topix! i'm sure it'll ship out soon!

RE: VIN / Topix again - pugracer - 12-01-2012 02:04pm

Is it suppose to have records for all LR cars worldwide? I have registered. It is not able to locate my VIN.

RE: VIN / Topix again - LDT - 27-01-2012 11:57am

Do I need my full VIN for Topix please. I was provided with the short number and cannot access any information.

RE: VIN / Topix again - leveller - 14-02-2012 01:28pm

I'm guessing, but do we have to wait for our cars to actually be built before we can check progress on TOPIx?

I have my VIN (!!YEY!!), but it says VIN not found.