babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Rear vents blowing cold air... - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Rear vents blowing cold air... (/Thread-Rear-vents-blowing-cold-air)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Rear vents blowing cold air... - vinny - 20-02-2012 10:43pm

Unlike my wife,she blows hot air all year roundLaughing

RE: Rear vents blowing cold air... - cjfp - 20-02-2012 10:49pm

@vinny - I take it that your wife is not a member of this forum! Laughing

From your descriptions, she may be related to my wife!

RE: Rear vents blowing cold air... - vinny - 20-02-2012 11:02pm

No but if she ever learns to read I'm stuffed!Laughing

RE: Rear vents blowing cold air... - alibeau - 20-02-2012 11:03pm

Tut tut guys Laughing

RE: Rear vents blowing cold air... - reigna - 21-02-2012 04:11pm

(20-02-2012 10:36pm)alibeau Wrote:  Yes, the answer was they only blow cold air, so keep them closed in winter and open in summer Shocked

Ali.
Yah that's right i agree Smile

RE: Rear vents blowing cold air... - dspralph - 21-02-2012 09:12pm

(20-02-2012 10:36pm)alibeau Wrote:  Yes, the answer was they only blow cold air, so keep them closed in winter and open in summer Shocked

Ali.
Can't believe LR design it like that.....

RE: Rear vents blowing cold air... - DefLeppard - 21-02-2012 11:12pm

I will definitely be asking for my money back that I paid for the rear vents (can you believe, not standard on Aussie builds)

I confirmed verbally that it was full A/C - so to find out its only cold, and no hot. (could be worse - could be the other way around - as I mainly want it to keep the dog in backseat cool in the hot Aussie weather)

RE: Rear vents blowing cold air... - vinny - 21-02-2012 11:20pm

(21-02-2012 09:12pm)dspralph Wrote:  Can't believe LR design it like that.....

Think the guy who invented windows will tell you otherwise,you can open them in the hot weather and close them in the cold weather......simplesVery Happy

RE: Rear vents blowing cold air... - alibeau - 21-02-2012 11:39pm

Am I being really dim here (perhaps best not to answer that one!) but where is this air coming from if it is not connected to the controls in the front? The reason I ask is, yes the air is cold at the moment but is that just because its winter? I wonder if during the summer months when we will want cold air that they will blow warm air ie not air conditioned cool air iyswim?

Ali.