babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Yikes, Evoque Competitor :( - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Yikes, Evoque Competitor :( (/Thread-Yikes-Evoque-Competitor)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Yikes, Evoque Competitor :( - Tony - 09-12-2011 11:40am

It is just another VW - so what.

RE: Yikes, Evoque Competitor :( - benzina - 09-12-2011 12:50pm

No, this VW can't touch the Evoque in the looks department, however, i do like VW products, particularly the Golf and the Phaeton....love the Phaeton,the original design language on it was so clean, simple,strong,and absolutely superb,much like the Evoque.

Yikes, Evoque Competitor :( - QueJumper - 09-12-2011 01:06pm

Porsche Cajun is on my test drive list when my Evoque is up for renewal.

Will be much tougher competitor than any VW.

RE: Yikes, Evoque Competitor :( - benzina - 09-12-2011 01:16pm

Agreed....The Cajun is the one to look out for.

RE: Yikes, Evoque Competitor :( - PhilSkill - 10-12-2011 01:52am

Its alright, but I never like wheel arches that arent round! just looks wrong... round peg in square hole!, VW are in the closer competitor rank though like Volvo, but both are a cheap alternative to the evoque, with out that something. porsche are in the dearer competitor... also without that something (in my eyes)

RE: Yikes, Evoque Competitor :( - olde - 10-12-2011 05:00am

Hah, the Evoque just beat up the X3 again: Evoque vs X3. Meanwhile, do you guys really think the Cajun will be the first to unseat the Evoque? Land Rover may have a Grand Evoque (stretched and more HP) by then, but maybe they also have a Super Evoque waiting in the wings, to take on the Cajun?

Yikes, Evoque Competitor :( - QueJumper - 10-12-2011 09:55am

Porsche performance, dynamics and build quality will easily beat any RR. Just drive the Cayenne and RRS back to back its no contest.

RE: Yikes, Evoque Competitor :( - fam1x - 10-12-2011 01:02pm

Have to agree with quejumper the cayenne is a much better drive then RRS, but it ugly. The evoque is the best looking 4x4 todate.