babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Heated Front Windscreen - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Heated Front Windscreen (/Thread-Heated-Front-Windscreen)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Heated Front Windscreen - J77 - 07-12-2011 08:34pm

(07-12-2011 08:13pm)Red FR Wrote:  My current FL2 has it, was only a £400 extra including heated washer jets, great investment and you do ignore the elements after a while.

Don't know why they couldn't offer this on the evoque, the freelander has the cold pack.... Or something like that.

RE: Heated Front Windscreen - griff - 07-12-2011 08:57pm

I'm about to make your day. The Evoque has heated washer jets as standard.

RE: Heated Front Windscreen - J77 - 07-12-2011 09:13pm

Not on the pure though.

RE: Heated Front Windscreen - Evo-king - 07-12-2011 10:41pm

I think it comes with the Tech Pack on the Pure.

RE: Heated Front Windscreen - item - 07-12-2011 11:52pm

in belgium specification, we have "pack cold climate" for all version.
Nothing any heating objet without these pack. Crying

RE: Heated Front Windscreen - DrRob - 08-12-2011 08:32pm

(07-12-2011 06:45pm)Urban Splash Wrote:  Only (old) Ford group cars can use the technology.....i.e LR, Jaguar, Ford.....

After having it on my Kuga, I could simply not do without it now (seriously limiting my car choice!)

Are you moving on from a Kuga to an Evoque? I have a new Kuga and love it! Might do a Pure Td4 in 2013...Wink

RE: Heated Front Windscreen - Urban Splash - 08-12-2011 08:56pm

(08-12-2011 08:32pm)DrRob Wrote:  Are you moving on from a Kuga to an Evoque? I have a new Kuga and love it! Might do a Pure Td4 in 2013...Wink

I am indeed moving from Kuga to Evoque. Had a great time with the Kuga. Being 4WD, it has never let us down, from mega snow to muddy fields when camping. Only a few gripes..... As it was first gen, the engine is a bit rough. Wheels are a disgrace really.... Alloys have degraded and are flaking away. Common fault that Ford know about, but don't care. Gear lever leather has worn away, which happened after less than a year.

Plus side....split boot is awesome. Gonna miss this with Evoque. Heated windscreen is great. Seats are comfortable. Bluetooth works well. Services were cheap.

Just fancied something similar, but a bit more 'special'.

Heated Front Windscreen - ceebee - 08-12-2011 09:13pm

+1 for everything urban said regarding the Kuga!

RE: Heated Front Windscreen - PhilSkill - 09-12-2011 12:34am

I had looked at the Kuga before the Evoque came out, but I just hated the interior. Loads cheaper of course to buy and own! but it was not for me!