babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Lumbar too subtle? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Lumbar too subtle? (/Thread-Lumbar-too-subtle)

Pages: 1 2

Lumbar too subtle? - RoverMD - 10-12-2011 12:16pm

Its so weird, butt poke in my car comes and goes. Hopefully it will improve with time.

RE: Lumbar too subtle? - V8M3 - 10-12-2011 02:19pm

Spat my coffee out reading this post, hilarious!

RE: Lumbar too subtle? - olde - 11-12-2011 06:04am

Yeah, but its not so funny when your butt is being poked. Have some sympathy here, please. Sad

If you dig your fingers into the seat lips, you can feel a rim, like the top of a bowl. I wonder if that rim could be hammered a bit. Also, I wonder if the lumbar inflate also causes the lips to get harder?

I've had to start carrying my wallet in my front pocket because of this issue, as the wallet only adds to the butt feel.

We need an adjustment strategy for seats (ASS). I'd like an ASS that lets me put my wallet where it belongs.

RE: Lumbar too subtle? - paulus599 - 11-12-2011 12:57pm

Have I slept in and it's April fools day? Getting butts poked, rim feeling and hammering, and lips getting harder - nice one Olde! Laughing

RE: Lumbar too subtle? - olde - 13-12-2011 04:48am

(11-12-2011 12:57pm)paulus599 Wrote:  Have I slept in and it's April fools day? Getting butts poked, rim feeling and hammering, and lips getting harder - nice one Olde! Laughing

Evidently you guys (V8M3 and Paulus59) do not have sensitive butts! This is like getting kicked when you are down. First we endure the butt feeling, then y'all line up and laugh like you don't know what it feels like to be poked in the butt, for hours, during a long journey.

I think Evoque Butt could develop into a serious medical condition if it starts to interrupt blood supply to other parts of the body. If we don't find a fix for it, we may develop deep bruising that could make the performance of other activities painful, such as daily ablutions, if you see what I mean...?