babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
£150 Voucher Direct From Land Rover - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: £150 Voucher Direct From Land Rover (/Thread-150-Voucher-Direct-From-Land-Rover)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: £150 Voucher Direct From Land Rover - Urban Splash - 27-11-2011 11:16pm

If nobody has had anything through yet, they must still be sorting things....

RE: £150 Voucher Direct From Land Rover - J77 - 27-11-2011 11:18pm

@fluberman- Stratstone has a si4 Orkney grey/ black roof privacy glass ready to go don't know if it has lux pack though.

£150 Voucher Direct From Land Rover - flurberman - 27-11-2011 11:29pm

Thanks but I need to update my signature! I've changed my order to a Si4 in Fuji white, lux pack, heated steering wheel, TPMS, privacy glass, adaptive Xenons... I need to get rid of my A5 cabriolet first and save some £££££ so June's fine. Smile

Hopefully by then LR will have fixed those painfully slow sliding front coupe seats! Smile

Si4 Dynamic Coupe with LUX pack, privacy glass, stornoway grey.

RE: £150 Voucher Direct From Land Rover - ChuckieB - 27-11-2011 11:48pm

(27-11-2011 11:11pm)Urban Splash Wrote:  Should point out that you need to have an order in the system..... and have a delivery date from your dealer.....

So us who sit in the holding pool with no delivery date lose out.........Again!

RE: £150 Voucher Direct From Land Rover - ED209 - 28-11-2011 10:54am

This sounds a bit cack, if the production process had not been full of disasters and cock ups i would have had a delivery date some time ago. As it stands I am still in the holding pool therefore i loose out.

If this story of vouchers is actually true then again I feel a bit cheesed off about it. Perhaps the vouchers should be given to anyone who had simply placed a deposit before production went all to pot?

RE: £150 Voucher Direct From Land Rover - EVO PUNDITT - 28-11-2011 11:01am

Untill I see anything in writing, I wont expect anything from L/R

RE: £150 Voucher Direct From Land Rover - fam1x - 28-11-2011 11:07am

Nothing has been offered to me as any delayed compensation. How would you aproach your dealer with this information? Maybe Nick from LR on here can advise us ?

RE: £150 Voucher Direct From Land Rover - ED209 - 28-11-2011 11:20am

(28-11-2011 11:07am)fam1x Wrote:  Nothing has been offered to me as any delayed compensation. How would you aproach your dealer with this information? Maybe Nick from LR on here can advise us ?

doubt it, he doesnt even answer questions put to him in pm's

RE: £150 Voucher Direct From Land Rover - caroline11000 - 28-11-2011 11:42am

(28-11-2011 11:07am)fam1x Wrote:  Nothing has been offered to me as any delayed compensation. How would you aproach your dealer with this information? Maybe Nick from LR on here can advise us ?
I wasn't offered anything for delays, but after reading on here that some people were getting freebies I e-mailed my dealer and said I had heard that LR were offering compenstaion for delays and what can they offer me - they replied and offered me a Fortnum & Mason hamper on colletion of the car - I cheekily said thanks but would prefer a full set of rubber mats including boot mat - and they agreed, no problem! I think the value of the mats is approx £150 ish.

RE: £150 Voucher Direct From Land Rover - fam1x - 28-11-2011 12:51pm

(28-11-2011 11:42am)caroline11000 Wrote:  I wasn't offered anything for delays, but after reading on here that some people were getting freebies I e-mailed my dealer and said I had heard that LR were offering compenstaion for delays and what can they offer me - they replied and offered me a Fortnum & Mason hamper on colletion of the car - I cheekily said thanks but would prefer a full set of rubber mats including boot mat - and they agreed, no problem! I think the value of the mats is approx £150 ish.

At least you get emails from your dealer, its a been a struggle with mine as I think his afriad of computers. I might email the sales manager see what happens closer to the time.

Ed, Nick has replied back to a few of my emails so wouldnt say his been that bad compared to my dealer.