babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Picture request: Fuji, dynamic coupe, priv glass, pano roof & style 7 chrome shadows - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Photos & Video (/Forum-Photos-Video)
+--- Thread: Picture request: Fuji, dynamic coupe, priv glass, pano roof & style 7 chrome shadows (/Thread-Picture-request-Fuji-dynamic-coupe-priv-glass-pano-roof-style-7-chrome-shadows)

Pages: 1 2 3

Picture request: Fuji, dynamic coupe, priv glass, pano roof & style 7 chrome shadows - My1stRR - 19-11-2011 11:16pm

(19-11-2011 07:12pm)QueJumper Wrote:  Here you go...note also has the black roof option which makes the Pano blend in nicely...
Are they the shadow chrome style 7s?

Picture request: Fuji, dynamic coupe, priv glass, pano roof & style 7 chrome shadows - QueJumper - 19-11-2011 11:21pm

Yep. I'd probably describe them more as a gun metal colour rather than whatever shadow chrome means as they seemed more Matt than shiny chrome. I think they look really good though. I'll try to do some better pics next week.

Picture request: Fuji, dynamic coupe, priv glass, pano roof & style 7 chrome shadows - My1stRR - 19-11-2011 11:22pm

Sorry.... just read back and saw that they are style 7s. Your RRE is similar to mine except I have the prestige with white roof and pano. What colour's your trim? Do u have the 2 or 3 rear seats?

Picture request: Fuji, dynamic coupe, priv glass, pano roof & style 7 chrome shadows - QueJumper - 19-11-2011 11:30pm

Black leather with rear bench seat.

RE: Picture request: Fuji, dynamic coupe, priv glass, pano roof & style 7 chrome shadows - anton - 20-11-2011 01:53pm

(19-11-2011 06:32pm)flurberman Wrote:  Hi Anton, congrats! I'd love a few pics when you get a moment! Smile Thanks
Here is one for a taster i will try to get some more later,sorry about the skip in the pic i am clearing my garage out so i can get it in.

RE: Picture request: Fuji, dynamic coupe, priv glass, pano roof & style 7 chrome shadows - Evo-king - 20-11-2011 02:03pm

In that image and that light it looks like Indus Silver.

Picture request: Fuji, dynamic coupe, priv glass, pano roof & style 7 chrome shadows - My1stRR - 20-11-2011 10:12pm

Happy with the style 8s? Mine's coming with the 8s but I was thinking of changing to 7s for a contrast with Fuji.

RE: Picture request: Fuji, dynamic coupe, priv glass, pano roof & style 7 chrome shadows - anton - 20-11-2011 10:32pm

(20-11-2011 10:12pm)My1stRR Wrote:  Happy with the style 8s? Mine's coming with the 8s but I was thinking of changing to 7s for a contrast with Fuji.
Yes i love the style 8s,i have just come back from Manchester,as i was driving through Deansgate every traffic light was on red,everybody was looking at the vehicle[must of thought i was a famous footballer]Laughing

RE: Picture request: Fuji, dynamic coupe, priv glass, pano roof & style 7 chrome shadows - jasonagusta - 20-11-2011 11:07pm

A few photos of a Fuji Dynamic at Hunters Preston
[Image: IMG_1460.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1461.jpg][Image: photo-2-1.jpg]
[Image: photo-1.jpg]
[Image: photo-1copy.jpg]
[Image: photo-3.jpg]

RE: Picture request: Fuji, dynamic coupe, priv glass, pano roof & style 7 chrome shadows - Evoqess - 21-11-2011 04:27am

I'm sorry, but although I own a Fuji white and have seen a gazillion images/videos - I still think it is an absolutely FANTASTIC color choice. I'm so excited that mine is dirty right now with a first wash experience planned this week. Watching the shiny white surfaces re-emerge will be very enjoyable / gratifying.
And must have the car looking impeccable by Friday - I've been told I am driving 4 workmates to our Xmas party a la "James May / Cher chauffeur" incident! I just know the puddle lamps and pano roof especially will be a hit.