babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
My SD4 Pure 5 door, Style 6 alloys, Panoramic, Cirrus Interior - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: My Range Rover Evoque (/Forum-My-Range-Rover-Evoque)
+--- Thread: My SD4 Pure 5 door, Style 6 alloys, Panoramic, Cirrus Interior (/Thread-My-SD4-Pure-5-door-Style-6-alloys-Panoramic-Cirrus-Interior)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: My SD4 Pure 5 door, Style 6 alloys, Panoramic, Cirrus Interior - xxxx5 - 05-11-2011 06:40pm

great pics, same external spec as mine. Great minds think a like!

RE: My SD4 Pure 5 door, Style 6 alloys, Panoramic, Cirrus Interior - Evo-king - 05-11-2011 06:42pm

Boy oh boy am I glad I went for the cirrus.

RE: My SD4 Pure 5 door, Style 6 alloys, Panoramic, Cirrus Interior - ceebee - 05-11-2011 07:11pm

More pics of Cirrus interior!!!!

[Image: frontdoorcard.jpg]
[Image: rearseatsg.jpg]
[Image: panoramicfromrear.jpg]
[Image: frontseatsh.jpg]
[Image: interiorfromboot.jpg]

RE: My SD4 Pure 5 door, Style 6 alloys, Panoramic, Cirrus Interior - Evoqess - 05-11-2011 07:56pm

Sweet! I've had a light interior before but being a bit wary of stains (small dog alert) chose the black this time. But, geez - that Cirrus is SMART! Tres classy!

RE: My SD4 Pure 5 door, Style 6 alloys, Panoramic, Cirrus Interior - Urban Splash - 05-11-2011 08:23pm

Ceebee, thanks for posting the pics. Looks great. Same interior I have gone for. I also went for white, but changed to red after seeing it at evoque unleashed. It looks great in white!

I see you driving past and cry a little......stands out well in Whickham where there are loads of RR's and RRS's, X5's...

Would love the opportunity to see it in person if that would not be too weird.....

My SD4 Pure 5 door, Style 6 alloys, Panoramic, Cirrus Interior - ceebee - 05-11-2011 09:23pm

No probs Urban, just send me a PM to arrange a meet.

RE: My SD4 Pure 5 door, Style 6 alloys, Panoramic, Cirrus Interior - SebM - 05-11-2011 09:38pm

Congrats !

RE: My SD4 Pure 5 door, Style 6 alloys, Panoramic, Cirrus Interior - paulus599 - 06-11-2011 03:36pm

(05-11-2011 05:10pm)ceebee Wrote:  Paulus,
Just noticed you are from Gateshead?
If you PM me you can come and have a look at mine in the flesh to put your mind at rest if you want?

Just wanted to say thank you for taking some time out and allowing us to visit you this morning. The car does look stunning in that colour combination, and its certainly put my mind at rest about my choice. Enjoy and thanks again! Very Happy

My SD4 Pure 5 door, Style 6 alloys, Panoramic, Cirrus Interior - ceebee - 06-11-2011 05:44pm

No problem, it was nice to meet you both and I hope it goes well for you with your order.

RE: My SD4 Pure 5 door, Style 6 alloys, Panoramic, Cirrus Interior - Deekster - 07-11-2011 12:02pm

Exactly the same model, colour and wheel choice that I have gone for. I am so glad that I did. Both exterior and interior look sensational.

I hate waiting and now that my delivery has been delayed from 2nd November to 5th December, I will most likely delay registration until the New Year.