babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Rear Screen Entertainment Pack. - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Rear Screen Entertainment Pack. (/Thread-Rear-Screen-Entertainment-Pack)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Rear Screen Entertainment Pack. - mk82 - 17-10-2011 09:26am

When I was a child we had not needed "enternainment packs". We had a lot of toys and books and in additional parents spending time with us. I do not like this new way of entertaining childs.

RE: Rear Screen Entertainment Pack. - hybris - 17-10-2011 05:58pm

It don't distract when you drive. Then you could not listen to music, someone playing with an iPad in the front seat, playing games in the back etc. Its all up to the driver what is distracting or not. Don't think the extra money for the dual screen is worth it. And the screens in the back is ridiculous expensive and not that nice. (did see them on an Evoque at my dealer) Cost like 4000 Euro! Its a joke!
BTW its not a traffic offense over here to have motion tv/video on the from LCD. But I agree that if the driver looks at it or get disturbed then just turn it off. Actually a lot of people building car PCs. I would love that in the Evoque. But would need to be able to tap into the screen so it can be used. Not done any research on the RR/Evoque. The BMWs can be hacked and connect carpc to. Was planning that for my X5 but never had the time... Todays entertainment systems and functionality in the car is stone age so yes it make sense to replace and hook in a carpc solution. Wink
I hate autocorrect! It changes words in my sentences all the time! Where do I turn it off? Wink