babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Delivery dates of Pure - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Orders (/Forum-Orders)
+--- Thread: Delivery dates of Pure (/Thread-Delivery-dates-of-Pure)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Delivery dates of Pure - GeordieBoy - 15-04-2011 09:28pm

TD4 Pure is due to start production November from memory, with delivery end of Nov/Dec the ed4 is Jan delivery. Again from memory, would need to check to be sure

RE: Delivery dates of Pure - Urban Splash - 15-04-2011 10:29pm

(15-04-2011 09:28pm)GeordieBoy Wrote:  TD4 Pure is due to start production November from memory, with delivery end of Nov/Dec the ed4 is Jan delivery. Again from memory, would need to check to be sure

Hi....

Thought production was due to start in October? Sad

Might have to reconsider a Prestige.....

RE: Delivery dates of Pure - GeordieBoy - 15-04-2011 10:41pm

(15-04-2011 10:29pm)Urban Splash Wrote:  
(15-04-2011 09:28pm)GeordieBoy Wrote:  TD4 Pure is due to start production November from memory, with delivery end of Nov/Dec the ed4 is Jan delivery. Again from memory, would need to check to be sure

Hi....

Is that what I told you? If it is what I told you it will be correct, I read it to you from the memo when we spoke on the phone. Embarrassed

Edit to add: I think Ross, and I dont have the info here, Pure tech has a different production start date to Pure.....

RE: Delivery dates of Pure - Urban Splash - 15-04-2011 10:49pm

(15-04-2011 10:41pm)GeordieBoy Wrote:  
(15-04-2011 10:29pm)Urban Splash Wrote:  

Hi....

Is that what I told you? If it is what I told you it will be correct, I read it to you from the memo when we spoke on the phone. Embarrassed

Edit to add: I think Ross, and I dont have the info here, Pure tech has a different production start date to Pure.....

Thanks for the info.... It's going to be a long 6 months!