babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Richard Hammond's review in the Mirror - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Richard Hammond's review in the Mirror (/Thread-Richard-Hammond-s-review-in-the-Mirror)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Richard Hammond's review in the Mirror - Evoqess - 24-09-2011 01:33am

I think I prefer James May's sentiments. But am damn excited to see the puddle lights at night Smile

RE: Richard Hammond's review in the Mirror - Spiderman - 24-09-2011 09:42am

(24-09-2011 01:33am)Evoqess Wrote:  I think I prefer James May's sentiments. But am damn excited to see the puddle lights at night Smile

Look at my review in the My Evoque section for a pic of these lights in action....it's far cooler than the Stig!

RE: Richard Hammond's review in the Mirror - Evoqess - 25-09-2011 04:07am

Spiderman - I can't find the pic! I looked at the thumbnails in post 7 - did I check the wrong place? Wake up and reply Smile

Richard Hammond's review in the Mirror - flurberman - 25-09-2011 08:07am

Morning I think it's the first pic...

RE: Richard Hammond's review in the Mirror - memota - 25-09-2011 08:26am

That really was a pointless review.

RE: Richard Hammond's review in the Mirror - Spiderman - 25-09-2011 03:54pm

(25-09-2011 04:07am)Evoqess Wrote:  Spiderman - I can't find the pic! I looked at the thumbnails in post 7 - did I check the wrong place? Wake up and reply Smile

Go to the 'My Range Rover Evoque' section of this forum, read my review & you will see the pic of the puddle lamps is amongst the photos I uploaded...they are way cooler than the batman symbol that I recall being projected over Gotham City's Town Hall when I was a wee boy!

RE: Richard Hammond's review in the Mirror - Evoqess - 26-09-2011 12:45am

Found it thanks! Couldn't tell it was a lamp from the thumbnail, thought it was a dial in the car. Very cool and can't wait for my first night drive!

RE: Richard Hammond's review in the Mirror - Spiderman - 26-09-2011 12:56am

Phew, Evoqess, glad we finally got there Laughing

RE: Richard Hammond's review in the Mirror - Evoqess - 26-09-2011 03:38am

It's alright, I've been known to open the fridge door and bemoan the absence of an item (that's sitting there, right in front of me!!!). Thank you for your esteemed patience Smile