babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Dynamic Plus seat covers - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Modifications (/Forum-Modifications)
+--- Thread: Dynamic Plus seat covers (/Thread-Dynamic-Plus-seat-covers)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Dynamic Plus seat covers - DynamicRRV - 10-10-2011 01:04pm

Can you make sun visors to replace the OE ones with the nasty cheap transfers on them?

RE: Dynamic Plus seat covers - Spiderman - 10-10-2011 02:06pm

(10-10-2011 01:04pm)DynamicRRV Wrote:  Can you make sun visors to replace the OE ones with the nasty cheap transfers on them?

For the right money I am sure someone can do this....but, it is a feature on all LR products so although it's unsightly it's in character with the brand....when you are driving you don't even notice them....

Here's an idea.....why not cover them with your own stickers Laughing

RE: Dynamic Plus seat covers - DynamicRRV - 10-10-2011 02:38pm

(10-10-2011 02:06pm)Spiderman Wrote:  
(10-10-2011 01:04pm)DynamicRRV Wrote:  Can you make sun visors to replace the OE ones with the nasty cheap transfers on them?

For the right money I am sure someone can do this....but, it is a feature on all LR products so although it's unsightly it's in character with the brand....when you are driving you don't even notice them....

Here's an idea.....why not cover them with your own stickers Laughing

Spiderman....I appreciate what your saying but after driving FFRRs for 8 years these DO NOT have these nasty transfers on the visors which makes it look all the more tidy shall we say.

RE: Dynamic Plus seat covers - Spiderman - 10-10-2011 03:20pm

Thank you, I was mistaken as I have also just checked my FFRR and you are 100% correct Very Happy