babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Mudflap Fit - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Modifications (/Forum-Modifications)
+--- Thread: Mudflap Fit (/Thread-Mudflap-Fit)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Mudflap Fit - mark_n - 17-09-2011 06:23pm

Yes, much better to use a proper trolley jack. Machine Mart do a great one with a blue anodised handle!

RE: Mudflap Fit - Token - 20-09-2011 10:46am

(16-09-2011 04:05pm)duckworthparts Wrote:  sounds like they have fitted the incorrect mudflaps

Sounds probable at the dealer Mark and I use...not good!

RE: Mudflap Fit - Spiderman - 20-09-2011 12:01pm

If you visit the 'My Range Rover Evoque' section tonight & look in the Dynamic 5Dr, Sumatra Bkack with Pimento Red & Black Interior blog I will have uploaded pics of the mud flaps and the rest if the car by then

Regards one of the comments above, I am surprised that your Dealer is not offering to supply & fit these FOC for you, given you have spent a min of £30-50k on your Evoque.

Id suggest that as part of the negotiation process everyone should have their Dealers provide & fit a full set of mudflaps free of charge...it only costs them a few quid to include these and it will ensure you keep your Evoque sills road rash to a minimum and that's got to be a good thing!

RE: Mudflap Fit - GibEvoque - 20-09-2011 04:09pm

thinking i'm doing well managed a 6% discount on entire vehicle.

RE: Mudflap Fit - paulelescoces - 20-09-2011 09:11pm

any kind soul willing to post some photos of their flaps? Whistle

I am almost sure I will order but would like some visual proof that it looks decent (as well as being functional)

RE: Mudflap Fit - Barneyridge - 20-09-2011 11:01pm

(20-09-2011 09:11pm)paulelescoces Wrote:  any kind soul willing to post some photos of their flaps? Whistle

I am almost sure I will order but would like some visual proof that it looks decent (as well as being functional)

I would if I had flaps Laughing

Looking as some picture of the basic Pure from the rear, I think the flaps will finish the car a bit. To me it looks a bit unfinished as compared with a Dynamic rear bumper

RE: Mudflap Fit - Spiderman - 21-09-2011 01:04am

See an Evoque with mudflaps here....

http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-Dynamic-5-door-Sumatra-Black-Pimento-Black-interior

RE: Mudflap Fit - mark_n - 22-09-2011 08:23am

Clearly better than my dealer's efforts which is why they will not be fitting them to mine.

RE: Mudflap Fit - Spiderman - 23-09-2011 11:25am

(22-09-2011 08:23am)mark_n Wrote:  Clearly better than my dealer's efforts which is why they will not be fitting them to mine.

Or you could just take the Photo in and show them how it should be done!

I suspect they have fitted the wrong mud flaps as there are two styles for the Evoque range.....

RE: Mudflap Fit - vinda - 06-01-2012 05:25pm

Got mine fitted today. Dynamic. The back were ok. One side better than other. Fronts awful! Got them to re do. And one fronts perfect. Waiting for one side of the back to be ordered. We're defo the correct flaps. Just bad fitter or bad part!?