babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
New member, new order. - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Orders (/Forum-Orders)
+--- Thread: New member, new order. (/Thread-New-member-new-order--1077)

Pages: 1 2

RE: New member, new order. - mark_n - 14-09-2011 02:31am

I think the silver bits front and rear are too visible on a read car, personally, I would prefer to see them black.

RE: New member, new order. - cjfp - 14-09-2011 06:39am

You've prob seem them, but for Colima pics, check out the current thread Si4 Colima and there r good photos there.

http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-Evoque-Si4-5-doors-Dynamic-Colima-Lime

RE: New member, new order. - Spiderman - 17-09-2011 07:49am

(13-09-2011 03:43pm)czar Wrote:  Hello, as the tittle suggests, I have placed a order for my Evoque, which will be a 3 door Dynamic with the plus pack and various optional extra's etc etc, what I am undecided on, is the body colour, I have narrowed it down to either, Firenze Red with Black glass roof, or Colima Lime with the Black glass roof, as I have seen neither of these in the flesh, only images on the internet, this is my dilemma, anyone know anywhere or anyone in the UK who has either of these colours to view ?

I saw both in the metal at the Geneva Motor Show this year, the Colima Lime had a black roof, privacy glass & black alloys and looked absolutely stunning. The Firenze Red with black roof, privacy & shadow chrome alloys equally so, as both of these versions really suit the black accents of the Dynamic trim.

From the signatures of most users here it would appear that most are ordering Fuji White, Orkney Grey, Firenze Red or Black so if you want one why not go for the Colima Lime as your car would then really stand out from the crowds!!!

Whichever colour you choose I am sure you will be delighted with the Dynamic Evoque as I collected my 1st one yesterday and as a keen driver with a few different toys I am absolutely over the moon.