babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Pure vs Prestige - am I missing something? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Pure vs Prestige - am I missing something? (/Thread-Pure-vs-Prestige-am-I-missing-something)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Pure vs Prestige - am I missing something? - Urban Splash - 11-09-2011 07:36pm

Nice comparison here though.....

Don't forget the silver 'evoque' badge rather than black!

For me, the extra £2k for the Prestige seemed worth it for the higher quality interior. Just wasn't keen on the Pure leather seats.....

Pure is canny value though.

RE: Pure vs Prestige - am I missing something? - berlin2011 - 11-09-2011 07:37pm

(11-09-2011 07:30pm)cjfp Wrote:  or checking the LR Build website ?! Laughing

They have one? And these past months I relied on this forum - silly meLaughingLaughing

RE: Pure vs Prestige - am I missing something? - vinny - 11-09-2011 07:39pm

Have ordered a pure coupe but test drove a presitge today and glad I bought the pure.
Didnt like the leather seats,even on a 3 day old car they were all saggy and loose already because the leather is obviously softer but still looked naff.
Also didnt like the shiny black sliding cover to the cubby hole between the front seats much prefer the matt one fitted to the pure as it matches the matt finish of the centre console.
Prefer the dark atlas grill and side grills/fender/front grill/bonnet vents over the shiny silver also so overall not worth the extra money for me.

RE: Pure vs Prestige - am I missing something? - CrawfsEvoque - 11-09-2011 08:44pm

I don't like the silver trim around the top of the side panels, bottom of the windows on the Prestige. Picky I know.

RE: Pure vs Prestige - am I missing something? - PhilSkill - 11-09-2011 08:57pm

Personally I'd choose the Prestige in your case, the interior leather and seats of the prestige really is much nicer. But really that's the only reason, and I was surprised how much I thought the interior of the pure was better when I saw it recently at the launch over when I saw in back at Evoque Live, which put me off the Pure to start with.

RE: Pure vs Prestige - am I missing something? - ytshome - 11-09-2011 09:21pm

(11-09-2011 07:39pm)vinny Wrote:  Have ordered a pure coupe but test drove a presitge today and glad I bought the pure.
Didnt like the leather seats,even on a 3 day old car they were all saggy and loose already because the leather is obviously softer but still looked naff.

It's lucky that you prefer cheaper things Vinny.....although I do agree about the black gloss slider

RE: Pure vs Prestige - am I missing something? - vinny - 11-09-2011 09:27pm

Not a matter of liking cheaper things,if they were both the same price (the seats) I would take the pure leather over the prestige leather based on what I have seen today.
I know the quality of the leather is far higher on the prestige but dont like the way it looks after such a short time and just a few arses

RE: Pure vs Prestige - am I missing something? - DynamicRRV - 11-09-2011 09:44pm

I actually do not like the Prestige leather either....more Jag than RR.

RE: Pure vs Prestige - am I missing something? - ytshome - 11-09-2011 09:48pm

(11-09-2011 09:27pm)vinny Wrote:  Not a matter of liking cheaper things,if they were both the same price (the seats) I would take the pure leather over the prestige leather based on what I have seen today.
I know the quality of the leather is far higher on the prestige but dont like the way it looks after such a short time and just a few arses

Hi Vinny I wasn't looking to offend, just being ironic. Hope you enjoy your pure.

RE: Pure vs Prestige - am I missing something? - PhilSkill - 11-09-2011 10:07pm

(11-09-2011 09:44pm)DynamicRRV Wrote:  I actually do not like the Prestige leather either....more Jag than RR.

Yeah true, but then I'm more of a Jag man... Laughing