babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
The maiden voyage! - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: The maiden voyage! (/Thread-The-maiden-voyage)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: The maiden voyage! - PAT - 10-09-2011 02:20pm

I should know but what engine do you have Tim? Is it the 2 litre petrol or SD4?

RE: The maiden voyage! - Tekno - 10-09-2011 02:22pm

I'm going to put £50 on it being the SD4

RE: The maiden voyage! - Charlie - 10-09-2011 02:53pm

Shocking if you don't know!

RE: The maiden voyage! - defender_uk - 10-09-2011 03:21pm

all sounds good so far....when do we see the tow bar??

RE: The maiden voyage! - java jungle - 10-09-2011 03:28pm

(10-09-2011 01:51pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  Something else- the tailgate closer has a very sensitive sensor on it, I couldn't get the tailgate to close with the parcel tray touching the top of a suitcase, it just refused to soft close and re-opened until I did a restow that resulted in one briefcase travelling behind the front passenger seat. Will have to pack lighter in future and you cab forget packing the gear for two for a fortnights holiday on Monaco unless you are going to do a lot of clothes washing while you are away!

After driving through sone pretty hefty rain and spray the car is still spotless! Not even the usual streaks up the bonnet above the Range Rover letters!

Send me a pm when coming to Monaco Tim, happy to invite you for lunch! Also, thinking of switching to the RRE from the FFRR after reading all the posts on here..Laughing

JJ

RE: The maiden voyage! - defender_uk - 10-09-2011 03:32pm

had a similar problem with the sensor on the boot of the RRS at times too..pain if it has carried over to the RRE...will never get all cramed in there....and where will my chickens go now then??
just seen Tow bar in other thread Tim....thanks.

RE: The maiden voyage! - ytshome - 10-09-2011 04:36pm

Hi XFFT, I'd be interested to know how you rate its peformance, driveability?

RE: The maiden voyage! - Gorjan - 10-09-2011 05:03pm

XFFT, can you please comment on the interior lighing? I mean is the general ligh an old style yellowish or a cool LED? Also, how good is the configurable ambient lighting?

I think, at night, the interior lighting contributes a lot for the ambience and feel good factor.

RE: The maiden voyage! - ytshome - 10-09-2011 06:03pm

[quote='Gorjan' pid='10923' dateline='1315670628']
XFFT, can you please comment on the interior lighing? I mean is the general ligh an old style yellowish or a cool LED? Also, how good is the configurable ambient lighting?

I think, at night, the interior lighting contributes a lot for the ambience and feel good factor.
[Good point Gorjan, It should just be going dark where Tim is]

RE: The maiden voyage! - cutter7 - 10-09-2011 06:24pm

Hey Tim,
I would just like to say thank you for your enthusiasm for the Evoque, (all the models) and also your knowledge of LR's.This is what makes this Forum such a great read..any time of day!

I'm So glad you were one of the first to collect (and what a journey) if i would of known you were passing J.11 on the M40 at a certain time i would of got a few people together who would of given you a big cheer from our junction!

Once again, well done and enjoy your car.

(i test drove a Fuji Dynamic Coupe with 20" Black wheels on friday..unbelievable car... great looking) Smile