babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Has your build/delivery date been put back? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Orders (/Forum-Orders)
+--- Thread: Has your build/delivery date been put back? (/Thread-Has-your-build-delivery-date-been-put-back)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: Has your build/delivery date been put back? - VJD - 28-10-2011 08:46am

Paul, mine definitely does not say "in pool". All of the info about dates of construction and delivery is under one heading, "Dates", on the second page of the printout. Then, under the next (and second to last) heading, "Status", the first line says only "order confirmed" (commandes confirmées). Is this where yours says "in pool"? Or somewhere else? Is yours in German?

RE: Has your build/delivery date been put back? - Daigriff - 28-10-2011 02:13pm

(27-10-2011 09:30pm)paulelescoces Wrote:  
aah, Mark... I also fit the description of 5 door pano roof with xenons.... fingers crossed Smile

I do as well...very worrying, let's hope they don't have steering wheel problems otherwise Everyones ...... ( insert appropriate word).

RE: Has your build/delivery date been put back? - paulelescoces - 28-10-2011 02:14pm

Hi, yes mine is in German, says "in Pool" on the 2nd page.... 1st line under status... seems that this is the same place yours says "order confirmed"

RE: Has your build/delivery date been put back? - griff - 28-10-2011 02:15pm

I think you meant FUBAR Daigriff? Laughing

RE: Has your build/delivery date been put back? - alibeau - 28-10-2011 02:40pm

(28-10-2011 02:15pm)griff Wrote:  I think you meant FUBAR Daigriff? Laughing

LaughingLaughingLaughing

I just had to google FUBAR - I am such an innocent LaughingLaughing

RE: Has your build/delivery date been put back? - VJD - 28-10-2011 03:04pm

Apparently I am an innocent too!Wink

Notwithstanding that my order involves the dangerous trifecta of 5-door, pano roof, xenons, my dealer today assured me that my car goes to build on Monday and is still on schedule for delivery in the first week of December.... I'm now going to try to sell my old one, so I hope he's right!

RE: Has your build/delivery date been put back? - paulus599 - 28-10-2011 03:06pm

No problem, I'm sure they will give you a courtesy car if it's delayed! Laughing

RE: Has your build/delivery date been put back? - caroline11000 - 28-10-2011 03:18pm

Finally got the dreaded phone call............... my car has NOT gone into build today! Been delayed until........... anyone's guess!
Nothing mentioned about delays due to xenons or pan roof but now there is apparently 'steering' problems and both Evoques & Freelanders are affected. My dealer says LR are changing all order dates around at the moment on the order system & he will update me on Monday hopefully if he gets any more information from LR. Can't say I'm shocked as I knew in the back of my mind it was coming. SadSadSadSad
Anyway I am going on holiday on Monday for 15 days so that should take my mind off this disappointment for a bit!Confused

RE: Has your build/delivery date been put back? - alibeau - 28-10-2011 03:27pm

(28-10-2011 03:18pm)caroline11000 Wrote:  Finally got the dreaded phone call............... my car has NOT gone into build today! Been delayed until........... anyone's guess!
Nothing mentioned about delays due to xenons or pan roof but now there is apparently 'steering' problems and both Evoques & Freelanders are affected. My dealer says LR are changing all order dates around at the moment on the order system & he will update me on Monday hopefully if he gets any more information from LR. Can't say I'm shocked as I knew in the back of my mind it was coming. SadSadSadSad
Anyway I am going on holiday on Monday for 15 days so that should take my mind off this disappointment for a bit!Confused

Unbelievable.....

Not wanting to add to your misery but I do think it's pretty appalling to find out at such a late stage. Hope you have a great holiday and as you say, hopefully it will take your mind off things for a while Wink

Ali.

RE: Has your build/delivery date been put back? - Urban Splash - 28-10-2011 03:39pm

I can't believe you have found out so late! Sorry to hear you also got the bad news.

This really is a complete shambles!

Oh well. I'm looking to get mine registered on a new plate in March now. Wonder if that is too optimistic......