babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Pictures of where do you place your phones - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Modifications (/Forum-Modifications)
+--- Thread: Pictures of where do you place your phones (/Thread-Pictures-of-where-do-you-place-your-phones)

Pages: 1 2

Pictures of where do you place your phones - striges - 27-06-2013 10:03am

Hi everyone,
I would like to see where you usually place your telephone devices, if you have some cradles or holders, if they're active and where you've taken the power supply.
I'm going to buy one for my HTC OneX but I don't know which place would be the best.
I would like also to use a charging holder and place it near the hand brake, but I don't know if there are sources for power supply.

Any input is welcome! Thank you!

Sorry for my poor English but it's not my native language.

RE: Pictures of where do you place your phones - cjfp - 27-06-2013 10:22am

I just put it in one of the spaces in the centre console

RE: Pictures of where do you place your phones - RRSteve - 27-06-2013 11:12am

Sometimes stays in my pocket, sometimes in one of the center cup holders and sometimes I leave it in my bag in the boot! In my last car, BMW Z4 E89, I had the snap in bracket for the phone and to be honest I hardly ever used it unless I was on a long journey.

RE: Pictures of where do you place your phones - PhiliusM - 27-06-2013 01:54pm

I put it on my ear mainlySmile

RE: Pictures of where do you place your phones - scrannel - 27-06-2013 05:54pm

BBerry Z10 (large-ish) but still fits in rear of console where I plug in power and also a Nano (usb).

RE: Pictures of where do you place your phones - Barton Evoque - 27-06-2013 08:05pm

Mine is here.using the Evoque brodit mount.

[Image: P9170026.jpg]
[Image: P9170025.jpg]

RE: Pictures of where do you place your phones - Madam Fuji - 27-06-2013 08:44pm

I use Bluetooth, so just keep it in my handbag- no probs!!

RE: Pictures of where do you place your phones - jitenc - 27-06-2013 10:19pm

Hidden in my briefcase. So I am not distracted by it when it rings.

RE: Pictures of where do you place your phones - PhilSkill - 27-06-2013 11:53pm

Just stays in my pocket unless I want to charge it then it goes in the accessory box under the arm rest. No temptation to look at it while driving and can use hansfree for calls.

RE: Pictures of where do you place your phones - striges - 28-06-2013 11:02am

(27-06-2013 08:05pm)Barton Evoque Wrote:  Mine is here.using the Evoque brodit mount.

[Image: P9170026.jpg]
[Image: P9170025.jpg]

I was looking for a similar solution, where do you take the power output? Is there any source behind the console where there's the glove tray (don't know how to call it sorry).
Or you use the lighter plug?