babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Park Assist - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Technical (/Forum-Technical)
+--- Thread: Park Assist (/Thread-Park-Assist--4693)

Pages: 1 2

Park Assist - David Cameron - 23-06-2012 05:21pm

If I ordered a Pure with Tech Pack and Park Assist, do you get the rear view camera as part of the packagers is it a separate item?

Park Assist - Kimv - 23-06-2012 06:15pm

(23-06-2012 05:21pm)David Cameron Wrote:  If I ordered a Pure with Tech Pack and Park Assist, do you get the rear view camera as part of the packagers is it a separate item?

Separate where I live.

RE: Park Assist - David Cameron - 23-06-2012 06:26pm

Thanks, it just confirms what I suspected. Ordering for October.

SD4 Pure man
Tech Pk
Fogs
Xenons
Auto boot
Panoramic
Park Assist with rear camera
Privacy

Think I'll have to stop at that as was considering powerfold and keyless. I did think I'd go up a level, but a lot of the extras aren't standard on that either apart from Fogs and Xenons.
Metallic

Park Assist - Kimv - 23-06-2012 07:06pm

(23-06-2012 06:26pm)David Cameron Wrote:  Thanks, it just confirms what I suspected. Ordering for October.

SD4 Pure man
Tech Pk
Fogs
Xenons
Auto boot
Panoramic
Park Assist with rear camera
Privacy

Think I'll have to stop at that as was considering powerfold and keyless. I did think I'd go up a level, but a lot of the extras aren't standard on that either apart from Fogs and Xenons.
Metallic

Don't you have to take front sensors to be able to take the camera?

RE: Park Assist - David Cameron - 23-06-2012 07:13pm

Yes, but the front sensors are part of the Tech Pack thankfully.

Park Assist - Kimv - 23-06-2012 08:59pm

(23-06-2012 07:13pm)David Cameron Wrote:  Yes, but the front sensors are part of the Tech Pack thankfully.

Separate where I live Smile

RE: Park Assist - David Cameron - 23-06-2012 09:43pm

Strange. I've double checked and it seems like it is.

RE: Park Assist - Barton Evoque - 23-06-2012 09:47pm

Tech pack in uk includes.
Tech Pack

Pack includes: HDD Premium navigation system, includes 4x4 information & hard disk drive audio server (10 CD/ DVD storage and play), TMC - Dynamic route guidance - UK, Western Europe only, Voice control - "Say what you see" intuitive voice control (SWYS), Parking Aid - Front, Windscreen - Heated, Windscreen washers - heated, Headlamps - Powerwash, Headlamps - Automatic, Windscreen - rain sensing windscreen wipers

RE: Park Assist - David Cameron - 23-06-2012 09:51pm

Sounds nice Barton, much like what I am after, I want Drug Dealer Black, but wouldn't you be cheaper buying a spare off Fleabay?

RE: Park Assist - Barton Evoque - 23-06-2012 09:58pm

I was told if I didn't order a spare wheel there would be no space to put one after as the space is filled in .and no tyre well.:-/