babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Just bought an Evoque - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: My Range Rover Evoque (/Forum-My-Range-Rover-Evoque)
+--- Thread: Just bought an Evoque (/Thread-Just-bought-an-Evoque)

Pages: 1 2

Just bought an Evoque - markwiggy - 07-06-2012 05:49pm

HI everyone just thought I would share my joy with you people.Just done a deal on a Orkney Grey Dynamic SD4 Auto looks the business. Really looking forward to picking it up, not sure i will have it for a few weeks as i go on hols next week and have got to wait for Reg transfer etc.

Mark

RE: Just bought an Evoque - Vc - 07-06-2012 06:28pm

(07-06-2012 05:49pm)markwiggy Wrote:  HI everyone just thought I would share my joy with you people.Just done a deal on a Orkney Grey Dynamic SD4 Auto looks the business. Really looking forward to picking it up, not sure i will have it for a few weeks as i go on hols next week and have got to wait for Reg transfer etc.

Mark

Congrats Mark Very Happy

RE: Just bought an Evoque - Chunk - 07-06-2012 06:34pm

Congrats mate, did you buy a used one? I'm still waiting on mine but due to be built next month!

RE: Just bought an Evoque - markwiggy - 07-06-2012 06:45pm

(07-06-2012 06:34pm)Chunk Wrote:  Congrats mate, did you buy a used one? I'm still waiting on mine but due to be built next month!

Yes it s got 3k on the clock, couldn't be bothered with the wait to be honest. Been looking for a while but they all seem to be silly money, got a good deal on this one, its on a 12 plate with black roof with Panoramic and privacey glass which to be honest are the only thiongs i would of specced if i had ordered one. Although my first choice colour was Firenze,but grey was my second so very pleased.

Cheers
Mark

(07-06-2012 06:28pm)Vc Wrote:  Congrats Mark Very Happy

Cheers Mate. See you got the blue, bet its lovely, i had a sprint blue audi S3 that looked stunning and must admit was very tempted with the mauritius blue.

Cheers
Mark

RE: Just bought an Evoque - caroline11000 - 07-06-2012 07:53pm

Congrats mark sure you will love it!

RE: Just bought an Evoque - Chunk - 07-06-2012 09:21pm

Well done mate bet you are chuffed!! And in the BEST colour of course!!........

RE: Just bought an Evoque - markwiggy - 07-06-2012 10:05pm

Thank you all for your comments !!

Mark

RE: Just bought an Evoque - QUEEVO - 07-06-2012 11:39pm

enjoy mate...!

RE: Just bought an Evoque - Vc - 08-06-2012 09:24am

(07-06-2012 06:45pm)markwiggy Wrote:  Yes it s got 3k on the clock, couldn't be bothered with the wait to be honest. Been looking for a while but they all seem to be silly money, got a good deal on this one, its on a 12 plate with black roof with Panoramic and privacey glass which to be honest are the only thiongs i would of specced if i had ordered one. Although my first choice colour was Firenze,but grey was my second so very pleased.

Cheers
Mark

Cheers Mate. See you got the blue, bet its lovely, i had a sprint blue audi S3 that looked stunning and must admit was very tempted with the mauritius blue.

Cheers
Mark
Still waiting for her, should be the end of July all being well Very Happy

RE: Just bought an Evoque - SebM - 08-06-2012 04:51pm

Congrats !