babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Firenze Red Dynamic Coupe in Daylight - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Spotted (/Forum-Spotted)
+--- Thread: Firenze Red Dynamic Coupe in Daylight (/Thread-Firenze-Red-Dynamic-Coupe-in-Daylight)

Pages: 1 2

Firenze Red Dynamic Coupe in Daylight - Blackseries - 03-06-2011 05:37pm

Oh well here we go again .... just when I thought I had got my spec all sorted ... I go and see a Firenze Red Dynamic Coupe on the road.

VERY tempted to swap from Black Prestige – the photos really don’t do the car justice (a mucky windscreen doesn't help much either).

Trouble is I would have no problem buying a Red Alfa – but somehow a Red Range Rover just doesn’t seem right to me. JMO.

I’ll sleep on it over the weekend.

It looked absolutely stunning.

RE: Firenze Red Dynamic Coupe in Daylight - cjfp - 03-06-2011 05:44pm

I think the Evoque is a 'different' RR and can take bold colours well and I too think the red looks great. Did I happen to mention that I've ordered red !

RE: Firenze Red Dynamic Coupe in Daylight - Blackseries - 03-06-2011 05:56pm

(03-06-2011 05:44pm)cjfp Wrote:  I think the Evoque is a 'different' LR and can take bold colours well and I too think the red looks great. Did I happen to mention that I've ordered red !

You really won’t be disappointed.

I'm just very conservative - The fact that it was Firenze Red vs Black up to the wire for me (which if somebody had told me that 6 months ago I would have never believed) - it was the light interior of the Prestige that swung it in the end...... but now I have seen the Red on the street. ...... WOW
Maybe it’s even enough for me to cope with a Black interior AGAIN!

We'll see.
I haven't really got the hang of this re- sizing lark. Hopefully these are better.

RE: Firenze Red Dynamic Coupe in Daylight - MW73 - 03-06-2011 06:28pm

Very nice! I still want Firenze but I can't get it, boo hoo!! Sad

RE: Firenze Red Dynamic Coupe in Daylight - ant - 03-06-2011 10:37pm

I've ordered Firenze and having seen it at NEC I'm really happy with my choice. Laughing
Had a full fat RR in Red and a RR Sport in Black and both colours were great at the time.
I think the RRE looks superb in bold colours. (It looks pretty good in any colour to be honest)!Cool
My dealer has assured me that my car is coming in Firenze Red!!!! Happy Days.Very Happy
Good pictures Blackseries!!
Ant

RE: Firenze Red Dynamic Coupe in Daylight - evoqueboy - 03-06-2011 11:02pm

Agreed good pics. I had a text of my mate that saw one of these today around Brum. Again it was firenze red with a white roof which I presume is the same car as above. I have also been told that there are firenze red RRS's around which are also supposed to look stunning however I reckon it looks better on smaller vehicles.

RE: Firenze Red Dynamic Coupe in Daylight - Kermit - 04-06-2011 10:01am

(03-06-2011 05:37pm)Blackseries Wrote:  somehow a Red Range Rover just doesn’t seem right to me. JMO.

Not all reds are equal. I like Firenze but I don't like Rimini which I see daily on a RRS.

RE: Firenze Red Dynamic Coupe in Daylight - griff - 04-06-2011 10:06am

Great photos. So glad I'm buying a Coupe - looks mean

RE: Firenze Red Dynamic Coupe in Daylight - Kermit - 04-06-2011 10:08am

From behind it certainly presents a wall of metal and bugger all glass.

RE: Firenze Red Dynamic Coupe in Daylight - Ewok - 04-06-2011 10:36am

glad Ive ordered the blind spot indicator!